Words post Reverse Sweep with Halifax GM

fonziGG

"I am so proud of this team today. We've managed to pull a reverse sweep on Minnesota and it was the exact response I expected from the team. The first three games I felt was on me and how I set the team up but something clicked and we went 4 in a row. What a huge turn around and a huge series to come off from. We've built this team knowing how well we can play defensively, in the transition and with our break out style. We've been incredibly strong in the PP and PK and we know we can be a top contender even though our league position says otherwise. I have so much faith in this squad, I know we have what it takes to push on as well. That is also with full respect to this league, this year it seems like we have any team that can win. Which is huge for us GM's."

"Halifax has never been so closer to my heart. I know we have such a great set of fans and the city deserves a good opportunity. The citizens expectations are warranted and deserved. They're the ones to push us out of our very slow start in the post season. We dedicate this series to them."