We don't need no Stinking Playoffs

Steve

Well the playoffs are here and New York, as expected, didn't make the cut. As we played through the season trying to improve, we did see some promise for the future. It seems like most players were dedicated to making their player better and many have become foundation players that will take this team well into the future. Another season of rebuild/adjusting and we should be competing.

With the knowledge at the beginning of the season that the playoffs were not going to happen, personal goals were important. I really wanted a better season than the previous one. My goal for this season was to finish in the plus, being a defenseman, and wanted to be in the top five league wide at the end of the season. Both which I succeeded in doing and I am very happy on a personal level. When the team has a low bar, that doesn't mean the players should set one to match.

New York has a very good GM with a plan. He will listen to his support team and make adjustments to see how we play together. I think this next season will be another stepping stone to success but one that will take some patience from both players and management. We are going to be great in the future, we have the players and guidance in place to make that happen. Best of luck to the teams in the playoffs.