Orion's plan slipping away

BluObieZ

When entering the league Orion Slade had a grand plan to win as many cups as he could. Well it started off good, when he won the cup in his first season but since then he has gone two seasons with nothing. To insult to injury the Titans didn't make it out of the first round. No one can truly expect him to return to Helsinki next season after back to back failing seasons, with the last one stinging the most. As much as Orion likes to play in Helsinki now is the time for him to move on and play for another team. Which team is that? no one knows but all Orion will say is "As much as I love the Titans organization, the GM and it's players I need to move on. I need more cups and I need to start playing for other teams. Unless something massive happens I doubt I am back in the sink next season. I already have a team in mind I would like to play for but we will have to see come free agency to see if they offer me something" No one knows where this team may be or if they will try to sign him but what we do know is that it will be a one year contract because Orion will not sign anything beyond that.