Michael Johnson Journal #2000000000

fonziGG

michael myers horror GIF

2019-10-27:

Dear World,

I had a shutout today. It's a great day really. Malmo is on par to go to the finals if we keep our play up. Seattle is already in the finals with their 4-0 sweep against the Calgary Wranglers. Even though North America is weak this season, Seattle is still a very strong team and in my personal opinion could've contended with a very deep Europe. Really, it was between Seattle and Vancouver and I personally thought Seattle was dominant between the two.

This makes me sound like I'm afraid of them, doesn't it? I'm not of course. All season has been a dog fight here in Europe. We've been warriors though and even though we've had such a strong performance in the season, it's the playoffs and anything can happen. Of course we have a chance. We probably have the best player in the league with Matt Thompson leading us into the finals in his last ever season as a player.

Besides all this, it's been a while. Mostly because real life has really ramped up for me. I mean, what did you expect? It's the playoffs man. All day every day I've been focusing on improving for the team. Expectations are high for me since I've been demanding on myself to play better. We have done everything we possibly can to prepare ourselves up to this point but the preparations haven't stopped. Every morning, I've been talking to the coaching staff on little things in play. We've been working on my decision making and reflexes. I've been also been working on making myself big. It's been working so far in fact my play has significantly improved due to this little change.

It's a day by day thing as well, I expect to perform better next season as well. I feel like next year is the year I need to take the next step in my development and be the best player I can be. I think I'm finally confident with my play. I've played well but every single day I feel like I'm learning a thing or two on what I can do to improve. It's like I'm inhaling new techniques and skills every single day. It's insane and I have nothing but great things to say about the coaching staff at Malmo for that, every single thing I've learned to this day has been due to them.

Besides all that, I'm still running every morning and eating cookies at Starbucks since I'm basic as hell, like did you expect anything different? Come on then, I'm disappointed in you for thinking otherwise. Granted I should probably stop doing that.... Nah. Its like my only fun thing to eat during the week. I have cut that down though since I'm trying to get abs. They really load a lot of crappy ingredients into that cookie don't they? I mean it tastes good though and I can't resist it but I need to be a lot healthier for my career.

Michael Johnson