VSN: Hiring

Banackock

VSN: Hiring

As you know, the VSN is looking to make a comeback. It's not really dead, but it is in need of a little TLC. We're looking for someone and/or peoples who are going to be consistent, able to pump out quality and you know, really just do a good job. For me, this job is league activity. It's retention. It gets people talk, it gets people engaged. For me, that's a huge thing that the VSN can potentially bring us. So, are you goo dat graphics? Writing? Whatever. APPLY.

We're not hiring a great amount of people as we do have a team for the most part enlisted. We're looking for those final pieces to the puzzle. If that's you, please apply within this topic. :cheers: 

1 hour ago, VanCanWin said:

@studentized apply for this buddy. We could use your stats brain here!

(I’m sure there’s plenty more of you brainy guys in here that should apply though!)

Happy to hear you enjoy and thanks for the shout out.

Just don't think timing is right for me, personally. Want to make sure I get to a point where I'm pumping out good content more regularly before venturing into something like this. Some day in the future though for sure :)

I like to think I provide quality, consistent, and most importantly branded content that I hope might fit well as a sort of column piece (Just search #music in VHL.com articles for an example), but also I enjoy long form, in depth looks at games (My retrospective on Cleganebowl, for example). I'd be super down for creating some recurring segments, such as my Music of the VHL (linked earlier), but of course could have a different topic if so desired. 

Basically, I think I could provide some needed culture with tongue-in-cheek humor that would really round out VSN, and I'd be happy to be considered for this opportunity! 

I have always enjoyed writing especially when it gives other people the spotlight. My most viewed work is my Team World Almanac with showed my ability to create long form content. While my SBA series Gonzaga Chronicle Series demonstrates my ability to create weekly branded content.

Being completely honest my biggest flaw so far has been lack of care of spelling and punctuation. But I am working to correct this and would be thrilled to enter the team helping return VSN to glory!