[S68] Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Matt_O

[S68] Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Brett Slobodzian Trophy is awarded to the leagues most OUTSTANDING PLAYER! Not MVP, but most outstanding. The league lets you vote for you think deserves to be crowned each seasons Most Outstanding Player. Last year, it was Rauno Palo who took the award home. Cast your vote!

If you feel someone should be up there but they aren't, feel free to nominate them in the replies, but I think I have everyone.

@Members

• Commissioner

Also a word of note as well: the reason this only includes regular season stats is because this is a regular season only award, it does not count playoff performance.

I think there is a strong argument for Rayz Funk over Thompson. In order to keep this thread civil, I won't get into the finer details of said argument, but leading SEA to 1st in NA and then a cup was definitely the most surprising thing for me this season, and he was a massive part of that. 

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, gorlab said:

calm down boubabi

Never said anyone should vote for me over anyone else. Just making sure the criteria of the vote are known.

Also Davison > Rayz but that’s a whole other thing.

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Also a word of note as well: the reason this only includes regular season stats is because this is a regular season only award, it does not count playoff performance.

Don't tell @Banackock that....

I'm sorry Bana I couldn't resist. :P 

19 minutes ago, Devise said:

Don't tell @Banackock that....

I'm sorry Bana I couldn't resist. :P 

I voted Rayz Funk because without him we wouldn't of won the cup  Ill give Thompson this vote as a tribute to his FA decision making skills  amazing season and career. TBF, Adding Thompson to Seattle lets say... well that move likely SHOULD give them the cup on paper.. but lets be real here for a second, as ADV says 13 times in his podcast,  we would have lost in 4 to Toronto, R1 with Thomson. He'd of scored 75 regular season goals and would have gotten 1 assist and be a -7 in the playoffs for us in 4 GP. 

don't care whatever GIF

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, Banackock said:

would have gotten 1 assist and be a -7 in the playoffs for us in 4 GP. 

Hey now, Thompson was always badass in the playoffs, even if the team wasn’t haha.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Hey now, Thompson was always badass in the playoffs, even if the team wasn’t haha.

Okay, okay. Maybe. But for whatever reason man.. we got some freaky, voodoo magic, hocus-pocus shit going on between us that keeps us from winning together.

• Commissioner
25 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Okay, okay. Maybe. But for whatever reason man.. we got some freaky, voodoo magic, hocus-pocus shit going on between us that keeps us from winning together.

That I don’t deny.