Tagger Thoughts

Tagger

- Great to see @Beaviss ascend to the position of Commissioner. As his first VHLM GM in the league during an era where the VHL was noticeably struggling, I could tell that the VHL was getting a special member as he was extremely eager to learn and very keen to put himself forward for new jobs. It's funny to think back that I was concerned he might lose interest over the then abysmal updates that the VHLM used to have (He and several others did not get updated during their first month in the league) but he's only gone on to do greater things and I hope to see him do well in his new role. 

- The SBA situation that happened is an unfortunate one but I do hope that it is one that triggers a kick-start into becoming a better, more inclusive league. I don't think that the move to immediately go straight to cancelling our affiliation was the best course of action on their side (especially given that this had been made before any significant talks had been held between the leading parties on either side) but I don't believe the points they bring up about the response to language used on the forums and discord are invalid. 

- One thing that I'd be interested to see with any renegotiation with SBA is if my issues with the 12 TPE Affiliate Welfare that I bought up in my last podcast with Enorama will be addressed. One of my big complaints with the system in the first place was how there were so few people involved in the discussion of implementing it across the three leagues and that most, if not all, were set to benefit from said rule, so now they've had some feedback from someone not in the 12 TPE welfare club (And Bek agreed I had valid points in the thread of the podcast) whether they'll continue with that or reduce it to a more reasonable 9/10 TPE Affiliate Welfare.

Edited by Tagger