VHLGFX S67 FINALS! FINALLY!

Motzaburger

LqBFuSx.png&key=62ef5b84266fd37a8c849915bad78a0ac715fcbd5b7c3241bf1523ba96216c05

Shoutout to @jack for some sick graphics this competition. Congrats to the reigning champ for making it to the finals!

FINALS:

@gorlab vs. @.sniffuM

Each designer must make two (2)  pieces once again.

First piece is a VHL mobile wallpaper, specifically for recruiting!

-Size: 2436 x 1125

- Must contain a player, the VHL logo, and recruitment text (e.g., "Join the VHL", or "Create your player today")

Second piece is a free for all. Make something we haven't seen before and wow us all. 

Show us your best work for this second piece as there are no requirements except that it is VHL/M related. 

Please PM me with your submissions by next Sunday!

GOOD LUCK!

lpaVSCn.png

10 minutes ago, gorlab said:

suggestion for all future tournys:

1 sig or 'piece' per round max

That's not fun. Challenge yourself. That's the point of this tourney: 1) have fun, 2) push yourself to try new things and get better. 

If you no like you have all freedom to run it. This is it for me because it is way too much time to run the tourney without a break and constantly trying to keep everyone who does graphics happy to meet their nit-picky nuances of how they would run it or how they want things changed. Just trying to inject change into this site and make it more fun, especially for gfx folks. Making a sig isn't fun. It's dull as fucking hell. We're supposed to be creative. We're not supposed to be sig making robots. 

If you or anyone wants to run their own tournament/competition go for it :) once this last round is done, I'm done running this for the foreseeable future

Just now, Motzaburger said:

That's not fun. Challenge yourself. That's the point of this tourney: 1) have fun, 2) push yourself to try new things and get better. 

If you no like you have all freedom to run it. This is it for me because it is way too much time to run the tourney without a break and constantly trying to keep everyone who does graphics happy to meet their nit-picky nuances of how they would run it or how they want things changed. Just trying to inject change into this site and make it more fun, especially for gfx folks. Making a sig isn't fun. It's dull as fucking hell. We're supposed to be creative. We're not supposed to be sig making robots. 

If you or anyone wants to run their own tournament/competition go for it :) once this last round is done, I'm done running this for the foreseeable future

Sounds like a whole lot of bitching and 'oh woe is me, my sim contribution is so hard' sentiment... You should apply for commish/blues.

I'll run it next season, it's not that big of a deal. ?

55 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Sounds like a whole lot of bitching and 'oh woe is me, my sim contribution is so hard' sentiment... You should apply for commish/blues.

I'll run it next season, it's not that big of a deal. ?

Sounds like you're jumping to a lot of conclusions about what I said and you're just looking for another reason to act like a child on here. Feel free to run a competition, I don't care. Seems odd though since you don't have time to make two graphics but you have time to run a weekly tourney.

Gorlab it's time to grow up and stop your bitching about everything. Literally, that's your only contribution to this site: bitching. I'm done here, no need to have more drama. There's enough going around. Good day sir. 

Spoiler

254VWNZ.png

Edited by Motzaburger

Just now, Motzaburger said:

Sounds like you're jumping to a lot of conclusions about what I said and you're just looking for another reason to act like a child on here. Feel free to run a competition, I don't care. Seems odd though since you don't have time to make two graphics but you have time to run a weekly tourney.

Gorlab it's time to grow up and stop your bitching about everything. Literally, that's your only contribution to this site: bitching. I'm done here, no need to have more drama. There's enough going around. Good day sir. 

Calm down. Take deep breaths and count to ten.