Quote from Michael Johnson

fonziGG

"This off season has been tough. I've been working on recovery from the season and sharpening the tools in the shed. Every single day, I remind myself I could've did better in the finals with against Seattle and I take it upon myself that we've lost that series. I own that I didn't play as well as I wanted to. I think we have a strong team and a great opportunity to build for a great future. We know we have to buck up our ideas for next season with MT going. I know Materazo would be a shoe-in for the role and is a fantastic guy as a whole. Malmo will move on from this and return as an incredibly strong team that I know it can be. Especially if we all continue growing as human beings and keep our extremely strong work ethic in place. I'd say I'd be happy/proud to end my career in Malmo."

"Haha, I've cut out the ginger cookies from Starbucks. They got bland as hell after a while. Now I'm making some protein cookies so I recover better. Plus they taste heavenly and are keto friendly. Oh yeah, I got on keto for the offseason just so I can shed some unnecessary weight for the offseason. "