Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

here's what I seriously suggest though:

Day lasts from 9am to 9pm. 9am-3pm could be the time for a healthy discussion among us town folks. We get a feel of each other. Then from 3pm to 9pm, we tally votes.

I suggest we alternate the person that drives the discussion and count the votes everyday, as to not appoint someone to this role for the whole game, until we realize he is a traitor.

4 minutes ago, McWolf said:

here's what I seriously suggest though:

Day lasts from 9am to 9pm. 9am-3pm could be the time for a healthy discussion among us town folks. We get a feel of each other. Then from 3pm to 9pm, we tally votes.

I suggest we alternate the person that drives the discussion and count the votes everyday, as to not appoint someone to this role for the whole game, until we realize he is a traitor.

So who wants to drive the discussion?

Follow-up; we don't have to kill anyone everyday, but everyday we don't, we give a chance for the traitors to take the advantage and they will eventually outnumber us. At which point the townies are fucked.

I suggest we put a 'no casualty' option on the ballots. If majority wants us to not kill anyone, we'll go that way, but it can't go on forever.

3 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

So who wants to drive the discussion?

wanna do it, Funk? or if @Erik Summers is willing, he's been one of our most active townfolk so far.

Funk, you'll be busy writing the obituary column in the town's newspaper lmao

Edited by McWolf

1 minute ago, ColeMrtz said:

How about the town and the maf come together and get high and not kill anyone because that's somewhat disrespectful honestly

I'm willing to have a peace between town and mafia, but we have to do something about these cultist. They are creeping me out.

6 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

I'm willing to have a peace between town and mafia, but we have to do something about these cultist. They are creeping me out.

peace is unlikely to be honored from both parties though.

We're waking up tomorrow to a lifeless body and one of us joins the cult no matter what

Edited by McWolf

22 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

Agreed, they’re doing something... strange over there

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

wanna do it, Funk? or if @Erik Summers is willing, he's been one of our most active townfolk so far.

Funk, you'll be busy writing the obituary column in the town's newspaper lmao

I'm working throughout the day and will pop in when I can so I cant drive it too much

Wow... Okay let's just take a step back Australians don't kill each other we work together to fight emus. Also same excuse as BBFDU just woke up.

This town is crazy you wake up and have a job assigned to you.

28 minutes ago, McWolf said:

so..

anyone has something against someone? Or are we really going to let the mafia draw first blood?

I mean, who can we pinpoint? Has anyone not posted in here yet? Either they're being suspicious or they're not participating that much.