Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Sebster03 said:

Yeah guess you have a point, Guess I may not really know how these games usually go. My bad

There is no right or wrong way to play this. Its a complete guessing game when its over forums. You cant see peoples reactions movements etc.

12 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

1.) youre being quite shiesty and 2.) I think cxsquared is mafia.. straight up. Dude was the first one to say lets lynch some bitches. 

I went on record saying I was fine with not killing on the first day but I think my point still stands. The less we kill the more the mafia wins.

2 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

There is no right or wrong way to play this. Its a complete guessing game when its over forums. You cant see peoples reactions movements etc.

Unless Erik is right and Rayzor was snooping on the thread without posting. That's pretty weird and we have the tools on the site to figure that out.

Edit: Unless Erik is a genius and playing us all....?

Edited by Cxsquared

1 minute ago, Erik Summers said:

Well, it is now getting later in the day. We should probably start to have a serious discussion about whether we really want to send someone to the gas chamber on day one.

Lets do it! Who wants to offer themselves up any takers? lol

I vote we wait till 7 est then vote off the person who hasn't been active in the thread but has logged in the most recent.

Edited by Cxsquared

1 minute ago, Cxsquared said:

We'll have a little under 3 hours until 7 est. Then we have 2 hours to kill (or not) someone.

That's fine. I won't be here for it most likely, because that's between when I get off work and when the kids go to bed, so I'll probably be busy. However, if I feel strongly about who gets killed, I say something before I leave work.

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

has anything actually happened. i feel like someone needs to tldr every day otherwise im just going to get lost.

tl/dr version of today - 

• I created an just for fun election for townsfolk, so that we can have some fun jobs.
  • A few members advocated strongly for a day one vote to kill someone, among them are Cxsquared, Sebster, and McWolf.
  • A few members advocated strongly against killing anyone today, among them are Colemrtz and Acydburn.
  • Not much else has happened yet, because it is day one.

6 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

has anything actually happened. i feel like someone needs to tldr every day otherwise im just going to get lost.

TLDR everyone is paranoid and accusatory while no real evidence has been produced