VHL Code of Conduct Policy

Beketov

32 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Uh huh

I do want to address this point - and this is just me speaking, not an "official" VHL stance or anything.

I think it's pretty well known that I disagreed with the SBA's choice to end their affiliation with us, especially over that specific circumstance. But the more I looked into it, I couldn't say the VHL's image or culture on this issue was where I'd personally expect it to be.

1 minute ago, flyersfan1453 said:

I do want to address this point - and this is just me speaking, not an "official" VHL stance or anything.

I think it's pretty well known that I disagreed with the SBA's choice to end their affiliation with us, especially over that specific circumstance. But the more I looked into it, I couldn't say the VHL's image or culture on this issue was where I'd personally expect it to be.

Agreed.

While the whole SBA thing may have sparked this, it's not been done because of it. It's something that needed to be done regardless.

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, Poptart said:

I did know that, I wasn't sure if the +12 auto was continued on to stay consistent with the ruling or if the +12 would be knocked back to just the +6 affiliate welfare. I was just curious to clarify. 

The 12 wasn’t specifically discussed but in the meantime while we look at it specifically I’ll say that it falls under the rest of it and it’s fine. We’ll formally accept all old methods of affiliation with the SBA. If they choose not to reciprocate that’s fine and their choice.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

The 12 wasn’t specifically discussed but in the meantime while we look at it specifically I’ll say that it falls under the rest of it and it’s fine. We’ll formally accept all old methods of affiliation with the SBA. If they choose not to reciprocate that’s fine and their choice.

I will finally give my 2 cents for this whole thing - I feel like the change will only better the league and help members feel better. The fact that VHL takes this stance makes me happy as it shows that we value change and member involvement more than anything else. Let's leave this stuff behind and show why VHL is such a great place to be a part of!

46 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

It was already over when the SBA cancelled affiliation with our league.

As of right now, nothing you do in the SBA can be applied here, and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

For this reason, regardless of our affiliation coming back or not, and to alleviate the concerns of 90% of the population about how their dual membership of the VHL and SBA will be affected, we will continue recognizing SBA PTs as valid VHL PTs in line with previous affiliation agreements. Our updaters were told to put a hold on, not deny, any claims made while the affiliation welfare was down and they have also been instructed to approve back claimed ones for this past week if the PT week was missed by dual membership members.

The post disagrees with what you said, from what the point said SBA stuff is cool to be claimed here.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

The post disagrees with what you said, from what the point said SBA stuff is cool to be claimed here.

Ya Gustav was wrong.

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, DilIsPickle said:

+1, im adding a word filter to the VHL bot unless Tfong decides to add it to mee6 like he’s been saying for a while now

Y u gotta do me like that.

I added them in over the weekend btw.

Edited by tfong