Junior Review Iangenere Risteneen [2/2]

Maasa

Iangenere Risteneen 

Position: LW

Birth Place: Haiti

Junior Review

Advantages: Is pretty athletically gifted and uses his speed to get by blocking defenders but if he cannot he can uses his puck skills, passing vision and creativity to make something out of nothing. He is a smart player and will draw penalties for power plays and won’t have many penalty minutes that will cost the team in big moments. Risteneen shows signs of being a great captain like firing the team up but its to early to tell. Ian will listen if you tell what he needs to work on and is not very stubborn but he can be a hot head times and will stick for his teammates if he being roughed up. He is also durable he has not suffered and major injuries and seems to not be injury prone. The main part of his game is passing he is great at it and does not need to work on it much here is one of his plays.

hockey GIF

Disadvantages: He does not have a VHL ready frame and if hit hard could be injured or hurt, he is also not very well rounded and is able to play one position. Ian can be a hot head at time and if ticked off can start a fight. Lastly, he is a pass first type of guy so don’t rely on him for a goals in the clutch. 

My Thoughts: All together I have a lot of faith in Ian and that you could possibly build around him there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a hard for your franchise and will help the succeed and become there very best for the future. He is a little far from YHL ready but the risk is worth the reward in my opinion you just have to patient with this talent you will need him to become better defensively and more well rounded. He can pass the puck to his teammates, is not selfish and can even sometimes will contribute with some goals that whats gives me hope I him to become great. VHL GMs and VHL Assistant GMs watch out for him and take notice of him in a few seasons because he made be a top draft pick. I hope team scouts seen this and start checking him off the or checking on the list of player they wanting to draft.

-407 Words

Edited by Maasa

Review: First off, that in-game gif is something I haven't seen in a writing piece yet, I really liked the addition of it in here. It was formatted very well as well. I would've liked to have a bit more information on where Iangenere played before the VHL, and about his career in general. Overall, I liked it!

Edited by Patrik Tallinder

21 hours ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

Review: First off, that in-game gif is something I haven't seen in a writing piece yet, I really liked the addition of it in here. It was formatted very well as well. I would've liked to have a bit more information on where Iangenere played before the VHL, and about his career in general. Overall, I liked it!

On 11/15/2019 at 1:01 PM, Greg_Di said:

Review: This to me looks more like a scouting report then a junior review. Other then that it was well written and the gif added that extra touch to the article. Well done!

Thanks for the reviews had to edit it a lot but from what I read in your reviews I did pretty well for my first time. Thanks for the reviews and the compliments and I will have more content for you to review in the future.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Junior Review Iangenere Risteneen [2/2]