(1) Pittsburgh vs (4) Columbus
(2) Tampa Bay vs (3) Montreal

WESTERN CONFERENCE

(1) Anaheim vs (4) Dallas
(2) San Jose vs (3) Los Angeles
(1) Colorado vs (4) Minnesota
(2) St. Louis vs (3) Chicago

Pre-Playoff Injuries:

Henrik Zetterberg (DET), Ben Bishop (TB), Matt Duchene (COL), Vladimir Tarasenko (STL), Patrik Betglund (STL), Nathan Horton (CLB), Alex Galchenyuk (MON), Jonathan Ericsson (DET), Chris Kreider (NYR), Patrice Bergeron (BOS), Drew Doughty (LAK), David Backes (STL), T.J. Oshie (STL), Mikael Grandlund (MIN), Jan Hejda (COL), Nick Foligno (CLB), Ray Whitney (DAL), Darcy Kuemper (MIN).

Guest Svoboda_3

Oh man, whats the news on Duchene. I picked him in my playoff pool, with my first pick. 

Another week maybe.

Might want to add Steve Mason (PHI) to the list. Officially, he suffered "whiplash" in the game against Pittsburgh, but that sounds an awful lot like a concussion without actually calling it a concussion.

Whiplash is the closest thing you can get to a neck strain. Not really concussion, but they could be saying that to hide it. If they truly mean whiplash then he'll be good to go in a couple of days. I've had it before, sucks ass but it heals quick if its minor.

#doctor8O8

Whiplash is the closest thing you can get to a neck strain. Not really concussion, but they could be saying that to hide it. If they truly mean whiplash then he'll be good to go in a couple of days. I've had it before, sucks ass but it heals quick if its minor.

#doctor8O8

Ahhh it depends. Everyone is different, I have visited people who got into car accidents suffering from whiplash and their backs haven't recovered. So Whiplash can be associated with more pain. Now if they said Vertigo, totally different story. But to say he will heal within 2 days or so is rather pre-mature unless you know something they don't about Mason haha

Didn't even realize how many injuries the Blues have...

Berglund, Backes, Oshie, Tarasenko. Damn that's a ton of scoring prowess.

By the way, you spelled Berglund as Bertglund and you spelled Granlund as Grandlund.

Pretty sick games so far in these playoffs. MTL/TB was an exciting OT finish. Nice seeing Weise score for MTL in OT, since I'm a Canucks fan. The PIT/CBJ game was good too, and also this ANA/DAL game so far. It was 4-0 Anaheim and now 4-2 so it's interesting.

By the way, you spelled Berglund as Bertglund and you spelled Granlund as Grandlund.

I actually just copied that list haha

Ahhh it depends. Everyone is different, I have visited people who got into car accidents suffering from whiplash and their backs haven't recovered. So Whiplash can be associated with more pain. Now if they said Vertigo, totally different story. But to say he will heal within 2 days or so is rather pre-mature unless you know something they don't about Mason haha

As stated in my last sentence, **if its minor