2014 NHL Playoff Thread

To be honest when you watch several live angles, he didn't leave he's feet and he was only a fraction of a second late. I'd say it's a good hit. Boarding or Charging and its the right call, nothing more.

If that's torres or kassian on the Canucks he's gone rest of playoffs lmao.

But it's 1) blindside 2) headshot 3) Late 4) no attempt at the puck 5) jumps into it after contact.  So all in all he'll be fined or given one game and an apology letter from Campbell.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

If that's torres or kassian on the Canucks he's gone rest of playoffs lmao.

Other than the fact it was north-south instead of east-west, it's almost identical to when Torres destroyed Seabrook in 2011. Is that irony?

They have the same aspects to it yea I'll agree. Although torres never left his feet even after and the puck was literally 2 feet away from seabrooke's skate and on his stick. But I don't think torres got suspended for that.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I guess he turned last second to take that claim away. Still a that warrants a game at least on the basis of consistency. Plus he literally staring his head down before the hit and he's lucky he turned or else it would have been much worse.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Crawford really let us down today so I don't want to blame the refs as that didn't decide the game. 

Seabs will prob be gone 1-3 games. Never done it before, Backes was leaning way back. Ugh. Just a bad situation.  Feel bad for Backes obviously and we would've won without it.  Gotta win the next one.

Mackinnon, Stastny and Landeskog just making the whole Wild team their bitch! Mackinnon is just insane good. Speaking of bitch! Jardy is my little bitch, I got him so mad he keeps changing things on my profile and username lol quite comical dude is so mad lol

If this is the return of the 90's/early 2000's Avs... as a hockey fan, I am going to be so damn happy. If only the Canucks can get their shit together like that. :(

Edited by Sandro

Guest Svoboda_3

Slobo as the only Avs fan on the board, how does it feel to have your team beastin!

The wait has been long, but what is even more scary is that this might be one of the youngest teams in the league. Avs are still missing a few players, but there has been others that have stepped up. I like our situation right now. We got a solid coach, good management staff, a Vezina- Candidate goaltender, a glut of young forwards, a nice mix of defenders and confidence.

The series isn't over, but I like what we're doing this season. It bodes well for beyond.