S69 Calgary Wranglers Captains

Bushito

tTWdKFf.png

S69 Team Captains Reveal

The Wranglers have added many new faces over this off-season weather through the draft or through trades. After a disappointing end to a tumultuous season, losing in the North American Conference final the team looked to re-tool while adding youth and still being competitive. The team looks to be back in the North American final once again at the very least and with that we will lean on some of our senior members on the team for leadership this season including a new Captain and two new Assistants.

We are proud to announce the captains of your season 69 Calgary Wranglers

(C) G - Brick Wahl @BladeMaiden

Brick has been a leader in the locker room for many seasons now and have shown the league how you train to become the best. Hard work and dedication in all aspects of the game make Brick the perfect choice and as he will be a first time captain he will need help so here are his assistants.

(A) C - Roll Fizzlebeef @TacticalHammer 

Fizzlebeef has been around this team for quite some time now and is ready to jump into a new leadership role. While not the most outspoken member of the locker room he is probably one of the most calming players we have and a steady hard worker that took over as our top line center last season by force, far outperforming his counterpart who was promptly traded at the deadline.

(A) D - Cody Smith @cody73

Cody is by far the youngest member of the Wranglers new leadership but has proven himself to be an extremely eager and hard working young defender who is ready to make a massive jump this season. I see a large jump in points and star power in the immediate future for Mr. Smith.

27 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

@GustavMattias You told me Goalies can't be captains. Then what is this ^

24 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Try it in STHS and get back to me

You can be Team C in the LR just it won't be represented in the sim. In the LR and RP Brick is the Heart of the team. Sometimes regardless of what the sim days/ will allow you can march to the beat of your  own drum.

12 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

You can be Team C in the LR just it won't be represented in the sim. In the LR and RP Brick is the Heart of the team. Sometimes regardless of what the sim days/ will allow you can march to the beat of your  own drum.

Makes sense. In S66 we voted @Rayzor_7 captain but it had to be unofficial for sim purposes because STHS.

20 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

wonder how Blade likes being called a "he" by her GM eh? 

Unless I'm missing something Brick is a guy and he's writing it in reference to Brick, but I feel like I'm missing some joke

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Makes sense. In S66 we voted @Rayzor_7 captain but it had to be unofficial for sim purposes because STHS.

See I mentioned this but nooooooooo

(Put it in the record books)

Edited by Rayzor_7

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

That is rude. 

I was making a joke d00d

The only joke you made is that you don't know that Brick Wahl is male, super hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

WEATHER

batman weather GIF

Funny, gauging on the conversation in this tread I would say there is more of a cold front when it comes to people’s reaction to your comments and not the mediocre temperature that batman is gesturing to. I guess at least you didn’t claim to be part of a heat wave, feel like you might have gotten roasted for that one lmao ?