S69 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

Please check over your rosters to make sure they are accurate and let me know ASAP if anything is wrong. Schedule should be set so you should be able to send your lines along to rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com 

@VHLM GM

• Commissioner
Just now, fonziGG said:

Fantastical. I'll be able to send in lines tonight, if that's okay! Just interviewing for a few jobs today.

It’s fine. First sims won’t be until tomorrow or likely Friday anyway.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Just a heads up, on the league file, Danny Funk is listed as a RW but he’s a goalie on the site. It wasn’t allowing me to put him in net because of that so we’re hoping to get that fixed @Beketov!

Somehow there were two Danny Funk's, no idea why. Got that fixed up for you and started him.

21 hours ago, Bushito said:

Jubis has been called up to Calgary @Beketov

Dropped him.

I believe everything else mentioned in Discord and such has been fixed up as well. Still missing a lot of lines but if you guys can get those to me over the next few hours I can likely start the sims tonight.

@Beketov

Saskatoon was missing our free agent signing for both games, and he's still not on the roster. 

Name is Killy Foilen. 

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/2084

We signed him before the season started. 

Is it possible to add him to the sim, and resim Saskatoon's games? Just auto-compile the lines. 

• Commissioner
22 minutes ago, Peace said:

@Beketov

Saskatoon was missing our free agent signing for both games, and he's still not on the roster. 

Name is Killy Foilen. 

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/2084

We signed him before the season started. 

Is it possible to add him to the sim, and resim Saskatoon's games? Just auto-compile the lines. 

There’s no such thing as a re-sim of only certain games, STHS doesn’t work that way. There will not be a re-sim for a single signing especially for the first games of the season but I’ll make sure to get him in tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

There’s no such thing as a re-sim of only certain games, STHS doesn’t work that way. There will not be a re-sim for a single signing especially for the first games of the season but I’ll make sure to get him in tomorrow.

Tagger also said that in our DLR, so I understand. I thought there was a way to resim certain games, but maybe that's in the playoffs I am remembering when a lineup file was missed and never loaded. When you add him to the sim, just auto Saskatoon's lines again, I would very much appreciate that and I'll get you real lines once the index is updated again. 

(Alternatively, I could also sent you lines now and tell you to replace x with y if that works for you.) 

Appreciate the quick response! :)

• Commissioner
27 minutes ago, Peace said:

Tagger also said that in our DLR, so I understand. I thought there was a way to resim certain games, but maybe that's in the playoffs I am remembering when a lineup file was missed and never loaded. When you add him to the sim, just auto Saskatoon's lines again, I would very much appreciate that and I'll get you real lines once the index is updated again. 

(Alternatively, I could also sent you lines now and tell you to replace x with y if that works for you.) 

Appreciate the quick response! :)

All that can be done is a single in-sim day at a time which, in the playoffs, is sometimes only one game so it is a bit easier then. During the regular season a day has 4-5 games so re-sims are generally reserved for really major issues since it messes with everyone else as well.

In any case, the best course of action when signing someone is definitely to send me lines and just have a CPU in the place of the player you want with a not to replace that CPU. Doesn’t take long and gets you proper lines.

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

@Beketov if you sim and I haven't sent you new lines by tomorrow plz start goalie Fomba cause Crawford got called up. Ty bb!

List of things I forgot to do. I'll get it done for tomorrow.

Also, @Matt_O, is your roster correct? I could be wrong but the amount of players on Vegas seems high.

• Commissioner

@VHLM GM

Tons of roster changes overnight so I've updated the index with them but will hold off on simming for a few hours if you guys want to try and get new lines in.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, stevo said:

@Devise my EXP should be at 46.

If you have EXP you are VHL I assume. This is the VHLM index. Also, what’s your player name? If you claimed the experience and it’s on your player on the portal it should be present in the sim.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

If you have EXP you are VHL I assume. This is the VHLM index. Also, what’s your player name? If you claimed the experience and it’s on your player on the portal it should be present in the sim.

No, I'm posting in this thread because I play in the minor. :D

Name is Roadkill Steve.

I bought the EXP through the player store. Last season's purchase which brought it to 43 was applied, this season's (bought on Nov 15) which would have put it at 46 wasn't.

Edited by stevo

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, stevo said:

No, I'm posting in this thread because I play in the minor. :D

Name is Roadkill Steve.

I bought the EXP through the player store. Last season's purchase which brought it to 43 was applied, this season's (bought on Nov 15) which would have put it at 46 wasn't.

New purchase hasn’t been approved and applied yet based on your update log. Once that’s done it will be updated.