Would you be Interested in VHL Merchandise?

Beaviss

Would you buy VHL Merchandise?   

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:55 PM, MexicanCow123 said:

Any new news?

Why did you give me one of the hardest logos to start lol. I quickly went through and did some stuff for them. Its ready for store release.

3 hours ago, Beaviss said:

image.png

image.png

I'll absolutely by a Wolves' hat, and probably just a straight up VHL hat too. Not really the kind of person who wears long-sleeves (much to the chagrin of both my mother and my girlfriend xD), but I'd maybe rock a shirt too

• Head Moderator
7 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Hahahahaha Fuck no! Who in the right mind would walk around wearing merch from a fake simulation league team lol. 

27 people apparently would.

I mean its not really a stretch, people wear gear for esports, dnd and other nerd stuff all the time.

Edited by tfong

8 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Hahahahaha Fuck no! Who in the right mind would walk around wearing merch from a fake simulation league team lol. 

Hey Robbie.

Not a single person in this league gives a single fuck about what you think. Thanks.

1 hour ago, DilIsPickle said:

Hey Robbie.

Not a single person in this league gives a single fuck about what you think. Thanks.

Once again. You gave a fuck enough to quote me. I was pointing out that it was stupid to spend money on stupid shit for brands that don't exist. At this point your money or parents money goes into the the blue crews pockets. This is a sim league. No one should make money off it. So save the little money that you and your parents have and don't buy it you peasant fuck.

Edited by BluObieZ

26 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Once again. You gave a fuck enough to quote me. I was pointing out that it was stupid to spend money on stupid shit for brands that don't exist. At this point your money or parents money goes into the the blue crews pockets. This is a sim league. No one should make money off it. So save the little money that you and your parents have and don't buy it you peasant fuck.

My god...

I’m not sure you noticed but no one makes money off the league. The donations and the proceeds of this would go into paying for the hosting.

You and your 3 braincells needs to fuck off.

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

My god I wish that money went into our pockets, would pay for all the time I put into this shit.

But yeah, unless @sterling is skimming off the top all donations go toward the league only.

7 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

My god...

I’m not sure you noticed but no one makes money off the league. The donations and the proceeds of this would go into paying for the hosting.

You and your 3 braincells needs to fuck off.

Lol 3 brain cells. You wish I was a tard. Then you'd have a chance against me. 

Edited by BluObieZ

2 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Lol 3 brain cells. You wish I was a tard. Then you'd have a chance against me. 

Just quit the site and go to your pretend wife, kids, and yacht.

You’ve been here for years and I can promise you if you were to leave the site today not a single soul would miss you or even notice you left.