Would you be Interested in VHL Merchandise?

Beaviss

Would you buy VHL Merchandise?   

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, DilIsPickle said:

Just quit the site and go to your pretend wife, kids, and yacht.

You’ve been here for years and I can promise you if you were to leave the site today not a single soul would miss you or even notice you left.

Nah I'll stick around a bit longer to torment you. I have zero reason to fake anything. Lol. Like absolutely zero reason. Like you have zero reason to call yourself a man

Oh to add to my point a page back. The whole excuse of "all the proceeds go to paying for the domain" lol come on. Let's pretend everyone was a nice guy who ran this league and they sold the "swag" for $20 each no change for different sizes. And let's say 100 people bought swag. That's $2000 of profit. Now if the domain costs $2000 a year maybe just maybe change the domain. But I doubt it. Pretty sure it's in the 100-200 a year range. So where does the rest go? People need to stop being so blind and believing that everyone is in this just to keep the league running.

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Oh to add to my point a page back. The whole excuse of "all the proceeds go to paying for the domain" lol come on. Let's pretend everyone was a nice guy who ran this league and they sold the "swag" for $20 each no change for different sizes. And let's say 100 people bought swag. That's $2000 of profit. Now if the domain costs $2000 a year maybe just maybe change the domain. But I doubt it. Pretty sure it's in the 100-200 a year range. So where does the rest go? People need to stop being so blind and believing that everyone is in this just to keep the league running.

1. The store that runs the merch for us takes most. On $20 the league would only earn like $5ish.

2. Portal and forum hosting as well as domain are the most common costs. We also pay for recruiting efforts (ads and such) and expansion logos. Those are far less common but far more expensive.

3. No blue team member has ever pocketed money from the league, none of us even have access to the PayPal.

Even at 5 dollars profit per. At 100 sold that's more than enough to keep the league afloat and have money left over. It is what it is. Not trying to stop anyone from buying swag. Just pointing out buying these things can give the league a nice little profit. 

• Commissioner
Just now, BluObieZ said:

Even at 5 dollars profit per. At 100 sold that's more than enough to keep the league afloat and have money left over. It is what it is. Not trying to stop anyone from buying swag. Just pointing out buying these things can give the league a nice little profit. 

It could except that none of us have access to that money. Sterling runs the PayPal, no one else has access to it.  Y all means though I’m sure he’ll audit it whenever anyone asks. No one makes money off the VHL.

Just now, Enorama said:

hMMMM I would have thought big smartie robbie would have known what profit actually means

Yes I know what profit means. At $2000 made you minus the domain fees and the "at cost price" per and you get your net profit. $2000 is gross profit.  It's like a movie. Let's say a movie cost you 150mill to make. Then you make 1 billion at the box office. They announce you made 1billion. But its 1billion minus the 150mill but you always hear the money without the budget taken away. 

32 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You understand that it costs money to pay for the actual clothing + printing? And not 100% of the $20 is profit?

my lord this guy is fucking stupid

Edited by DilIsPickle

7 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Yes I know what profit means. At $2000 made you minus the domain fees and the "at cost price" per and you get your net profit. $2000 is gross profit.  It's like a movie. Let's say a movie cost you 150mill to make. Then you make 1 billion at the box office. They announce you made 1billion. But its 1billion minus the 150mill but you always hear the money without the budget taken away. 

Profit is inherently not gross. You're talking gross revenue.

Most of the expenses in making the shirts are paying the plebs at the merch company printing the damn things anyway, as I'm sure they pay pennies for materials and labour. 

15 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You understand that it costs money to pay for the actual clothing + printing? And not 100% of the $20 is profit?

my lord this guy is fucking stupid

You truly are a stupid cunt. $20 Is the cost of the item. Then yes minus the cost of the thing and the printing. This is why i was saying even at $5 profit per the league makes money. But I guess since you're such a fucktard your reading comprehension is pretty fucking low. 

Just now, DilIsPickle said:

Yes robbie, that's what profit is...

If you spend $15 to buy said item and print shitty logos on it then turn around and sell the said item for $20 then your profit is $5 dumbass. Go stick a tampon in it and shut up 

1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

If you spend $15 to buy said item and print shitty logos on it then turn around and sell the said item for $20 then your profit is $5 dumbass. Go stick a tampon in it and shut up 

55 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

sold the "swag" for $20 each no change for different sizes. And let's say 100 people bought swag. That's $2000 of profit.

Cute you know how quote. Now if you can master tying your shoes and counting without your fingers you would be half way to functional. I may have misspoke. $2000 would be how much they would make minus the cost. See what I did there? It's called admitting fault. Try it one day you cuck.

36 minutes ago, Enorama said:

And they're both children, so nobody is surprised :P 

Was that supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to be amused? Should I be laughing? Calling me a child is like calling him a man. Its so far from the truth you might as well say that I am a child that lives on Jupiter. Yes the gas giant that nothing can live on. Let that insane thought sink in. That's how outrageous you're being.

14 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Was that supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to be amused? Should I be laughing? Calling me a child is like calling him a man. Its so far from the truth you might as well say that I am a child that lives on Jupiter. Yes the gas giant that nothing can live on. Let that insane thought sink in. That's how outrageous you're being.

Wait.... How old are you?

And wouldn't calling you a child that lives on Jupiter be inherently more far-fetched than simply calling you a child? Lol

Edited by Philliefan

19 hours ago, Beketov said:

My god I wish that money went into our pockets, would pay for all the time I put into this shit.

But yeah, unless @sterling is skimming off the top all donations go toward the league only.

If we expand anymore I may become as rich as Robbie.

5 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

The donation pool was also supposed to be @JardyB10's bail money, so....

Maybe that's why he is missing lately. Maybe we need to check up on him and see if he needs it.