Orion Slade end game

BluObieZ

So if you are just slightly even curious about the grand plan of Orion Slade, which you clearly are since you are reading this. Then well let me tell you something that you may not know. Sure you know the cup goal (slowly slipping away) and the goal to play for as many teams as he can. But what is being held under wraps is how he intends to do such things before his time is up. He has at most 4 seasons left and as little as 3. One of which is this current one. Now follow along here boys and girls. 4-1=3 OR 3-1=2 mathematically (Yes I know my slow readers, math is hard) He can technically can only play for 3 or 2 more teams. So that brings up his team total to 2+3=5 OR 2+2=4 which is well under the teams 11 teams (1 does not exist) How will Slade come up with a plan to play for 5-6 more teams? Or as many as he can. Robbie Zimmers assures that there is a plan in play that will make peoples heads spin "Look, this is my last ever client. If you don't think I game planned this out well in advance you are sadly mistaken and you will be in for a surprise. For the others that think they know, I doubt you do, so sit back and enjoy. It will be one grande finale. Most of it will be left to the final and last season. Just for dramatic effect and such"