S69 WJC Commissioners

Banackock

S69 WJC Commissioner Hiring x2

It's the most... wonderful... time.. of.. the.. year... Was how I started the last tournament and I feel it's fitting to do so with this one. Christmas music is legit playing everywhere. We've had our tree and decorations set up for a while now and if I'm being completely honest with you, we have a tree in our room too. Christmas is bad ass. Anyway, World Juniors time baby. I've taken on a lot of roles and am getting busier and busier with life. I need 2 compadres to come along and take the reigns and run with this baby. If this interests you, please apply within this thread. 

World Junior Commissioners Duties:

• Update the Eligibility List and make sure everyone is listed in the good team, as the portal tends to make everyone Canadian.
  • Help in the hiring process of the 5 World Junior Championship General Managers.
  • Promote the World Junior Championship around the board, on the Discord or wherever you may want.
  • Decide the recipients of the tournament awards.
  • Update various All-Time Lists with this season's statistics, histories etc.

The job pays 3 capped TPE per week for the duration of the tournament and will give you a light, fun, short-term management experience. The newly hired WJC Commissioner won't be able to apply for a WJC GM job. Don't apply here if you plan on being a GM, as we'll start the hiring process after the Commish is named.

If this is something that could interest you, apply by posting in this thread.

Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

I've been commish for the last 2 seasons. It's been a wonderful ride but I'm going to have to step aside this season. It's a rewarding experience and I encourage ALL to apply. Good luck to all applicants and @Banackock! Also, it was a pleasure to work with you on this @rjfryman!

Edited by fonziGG

Well, let’s start the hiring process today, shall we? 

Congrats to @rjfryman and @Acydburn. Looking forward to taking on WJC with you guys and hopefully you make my time easy and extremely limited as it’s honestly a pain in my butt and I’d love to just be a figurehead after all these seasons. 

Next up... Vegas job! Soon.

the joker applause GIF