Fong = Boomer

frescoelmo

1) For some reason I have a lot of blocked shots, which would be cooler if it was in basketball, but yeah.

2) Apparently Bill Gates has privately funded this company who has been able to harness enough solar power to get up to 1/4 of the sun's heat, and hope to use it to eliminate greenhouse gas from old, carbon-heavy processes like making cement.

3) Popeyes or KFC?  I can't remember the last time I went to either...  But why was someone murdered at one because of a chicken sangwich (yes it's spelled correctly)

4) Out of town in Colorado next week snowboarding 

5) More annoying; Chris Berman, Joe Buck or Cris Collinsworth

6) Could this league exist only on discord?

7) I may or may not be (I am) addicted to these new Reign energy drinks.  The Bang ones whack me out a bit too much (guessing cause of the creatine @Beaviss) but these Reign have solid flavors and taste a bit cleaner, so to speak.  Orange dreamsicle just came out too..  fuck yes.

8 ) I wonder if Montreal would accept another baseball franchise in their city, only to leave again shortly after (FWIW my favorite player of all time is Vlad Guerrerro, not his fat over-hyped son who is probably heading down the Prince Fielder path in the MLB)

9) 2020 census; will you participate

1) For some reason I have a lot of blocked shots, which would be cooler if it was in basketball, but yeah.

Baller. 

2) Apparently Bill Gates has privately funded this company who has been able to harness enough solar power to get up to 1/4 of the sun's heat, and hope to use it to eliminate greenhouse gas from old, carbon-heavy processes like making cement.

Hot.

3) Popeyes or KFC?  I can't remember the last time I went to either...  But why was someone murdered at one because of a chicken sangwich (yes it's spelled correctly)

Walmart.

4) Out of town in Colorado next week snowboarding 

Shred the gnar dude.

Collinsworth 100%

6) Could this league exist only on discord?

Don't think it should but there is a way for it to work with bots so yes.

7) I may or may not be (I am) addicted to these new Reign energy drinks.  The Bang ones whack me out a bit too much (guessing cause of the creatine @Beaviss) but these Reign have solid flavors and taste a bit cleaner, so to speak.  Orange dreamsicle just came out too..  fuck yes.

I haven't had reign yet but I do like Bang. I'll probably try this ^.

8 ) I wonder if Montreal would accept another baseball franchise in their city, only to leave again shortly after (FWIW my favorite player of all time is Vlad Guerrerro, not his fat over-hyped son who is probably heading down the Prince Fielder path in the MLB)

I know very little about pro baseball but apparently the Rays were supposed to move to Montreal and split games in MTL & TB but that sounds stupid and costly.

9) 2020 census; will you participate 

Uh maybe. 

Can I claim this as a press conference?

Edited by zepheter

53 minutes ago, zepheter said:

Collinsworth 100%

7) I may or may not be (I am) addicted to these new Reign energy drinks.  The Bang ones whack me out a bit too much (guessing cause of the creatine @Beaviss) but these Reign have solid flavors and taste a bit cleaner, so to speak.  Orange dreamsicle just came out too..  fuck yes.

I haven't had reign yet but I do like Bang. I'll probably try this ^.

I know very little about pro baseball but apparently the Rays were supposed to move to Montreal and split games in MTL & TB but that sounds stupid and costly.

He is easiest the most annoying, his commentary I find generally base-less and just speaks out of his ass more times than not. Tampa's situation is hilarious, their lease is with the city (St. Pete) and not the stadium, so I find it hard to believe they can leave that shit hole in the next 8 years.  I did find it funny though that Tampa asked the MLB for their approval, completely neglecting the fact that breaking their lease would bury that franchise.