Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started!

You should check out our discord channel. Its super active and if you ever need any help its the quickest way to get it.

https://discord.gg/JZv9GBH

fhh1FgH.png

Welcome to the league @Carter Irving !!!

I am GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes with us!

You'll get lots of ice-time and will play with some of our top forwards - this means lots of points!

I'd love to have you on the squad. We're definitely going to compete this season and run for the cup.

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept". 

Glad to have you around and let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

• Commissioner

Hey @Carter Irving,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a second line winger to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you second line minutes with PP/PK time if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

kAgV9Vg.png

@Carter Irving

Welcome to the VHL!

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, one of the newer teams to the league, and this season we are taking more a rebuilding phase to our team. That being said, we want to have fun, and if you read our graphic above this message, you know what our key virtues are within this team.

When it comes to playing time, because we’re rebuilding, we can guarantee you MAX PLAYING TIME, MEANING YOU’LL GET LOTS OF CHANCES TO SCORE, ASSIST AND JUST HAVE FUN OUT ON THE ICE.

If you choose to accept this, just quote it and we’ll get the process started.

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hey there, @Carter Irving

Last season our team won Founder's cup and this is the season for us to retool - what we, Houston Bulls can offer you is top level attention to your player development, almost 24/7 GM availability and all the ice-time you can get, 1st line time, Power play, Penalty kill, you name it.. All in all, I just hope you will have a lengthy career here is VHL. 

No matter which team you choose - good luck and if you have any questions, be sure to ask!

If you do want to join our squad - quote me and write "Accepted"

GM John Frostbeard

Hey! Welcome to the VHL! Halifax 21st GM here!

We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a 3rd line role for sure, but the league has evolved quite a bit so if you keep growing in tpe, I might sneak you into our 2nd line, so it isn't out of the question that you become our star center if you put in the work. Even if you stay on the 3rd line, I will make sure that you get plenty of time on the ice with time potentially with powerplay and penalty kill minutes! We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site (granted I know you've been around but there has been a lot of visual changes!). We're a 7th year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful game nights! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ;)

2 hours ago, Guest Carter Irving said:

Player Information

Username: Carter Irving

Player Name: Carter Irvine

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the Victory Hockey League! 

Unfortunately the Saskatoon Wild have a deep roster of forwards, but we can offer you a spot on our forth line with a strong chance at a championship. The Saskatoon Wild are 14-1-0 and pulling away from the Mexico City Kings, so if you're interested in joining us just quote me and say 'accepted!' and we'll get you signed!

Good luck! 

If you need any help - regardless if the team you pick - you can always message me and other VHLM AGM/GMs (among others, as well) for assistance. 

Warm regards,

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild