Recruited From: Other (Twitter)

Position: D

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started!

You should check out our discord channel. Its super active and if you ever need any help its the quickest way to get it.

https://discord.gg/JZv9GBH

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hey there, @Murrysota

Last season our team won Founder's cup and this is the season for us to retool - what we, Houston Bulls can offer you is top level attention to your player development, almost 24/7 GM availability and all the ice-time you can get, 1st line time, Power play, Penalty kill, you name it.. All in all, I just hope you will have a lengthy career here is VHL. 

No matter which team you choose - good luck and if you have any questions, be sure to ask!

If you do want to join our squad - quote me and write "Accepted"

GM John Frostbeard

@Murrysota You would be are final piece for a winning roster this season you would a star player if you stay active and improve so come on down to Ottawa and lets play some hockey. Also, welcome to league I have only been here a week and a half so I pretty myself but trust me it fun. If you want to join just quote this and say “accepted”.

Edited by Maasa

@Murrysota Hey there! I'm Hatter, Assistant General Manager for the Minnesota Storm. We'd love to have you join the Storm, as we could really use an active defenseman. We could offer you first-pairing minutes and a chance to prove yourself in the league, as we are currently in 5th place out of 11, and I think could make a dark horse run in the playoffs with your help. 

Let me know if you'd like to join the Storm, just quote this post and say accept :) Regardless, Welcome to the site! I hope you stick around, it's a really great place. 

Hello @Murrysota! Halifax GM here! I’d like to offer you a spot on our 2nd defensive line. You would be the final piece to our top 4!

We have consistently produced gems within the VHL and have continually made the playoffs every single season. I intend to keep that going and you would be a big part of this! What do you say? Quote this and say accepted if you want to be apart of the Halifax project!

Welcome to the VHL @Murrysota. Your first step to greatness begins with your player, Stevie Murray joining a VHLM team. You've already received offers from other teams and may receive more in the future. Please take your time and choose the team that's best for you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We've got a great team this year and will be competing for the championship. The only piece we're missing is a superstar defenseman, which is exactly what Stevie Murray will become. The Reaper overlords have looked over Stevie and approve of his destructive, soul-crushing potential. Because you fit right in with the Reaper culture, I'm making you an offer to join the Philadelphia Reapers.

To accept this offer, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

ooyXFh8.png&key=75fc6caeea01f532db4859d9

Hey there @Murrysota

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on our second pairing, we are currently in fifth place and are riding a four game win streak! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. 
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! 

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

ooyXFh8.png&key=75fc6caeea01f532db4859d9

Hey @Murrysota 

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

On 11/21/2019 at 6:41 PM, Mr_Hatter said:

@Murrysota Hey there! I'm Hatter, Assistant General Manager for the Minnesota Storm. We'd love to have you join the Storm, as we could really use an active defenseman. We could offer you first-pairing minutes and a chance to prove yourself in the league, as we are currently in 5th place out of 11, and I think could make a dark horse run in the playoffs with your help. 

Let me know if you'd like to join the Storm, just quote this post and say accept :) Regardless, Welcome to the site! I hope you stick around, it's a really great place. 

Accept!