What is a veteran? [Incomplete]

Oatex

When I think of a veteran I think of the army. An army veteran is someone who has been fighting for their country for so long, and they don’t give up. So when I think of a Hockey Veteran I think of a guy who is just the Hometown Favorite, he’s more than just a player. He is a part of that town. He will fight for that team to keep them on the uprise, and will never give up on them. To be a veteran it takes a lot of dedication, hard work, skill, and perseverance. On the other hand,  a rookie is someone who is new to the game, trying to make a name for himself around the league. At this point this person is just a player, nothing else. As they go on in their career though, they become more than a rookie, they become a veteran. They are known for their accomplishments, and success in their past. That is the difference between a rookie and a veteran.

41 minutes ago, Alex Bridge said:

When I think of a veteran I think of the army. An army veteran is someone who has been fighting for their country for so long, and they don’t give up. So when I think of a Hockey Veteran I think of a guy who is just the Hometown Favorite, he’s more than just a player. He is a part of that town. He will fight for that team to keep them on the uprise, and will never give up on them. To be a veteran it takes a lot of dedication, hard work, skill, and perseverance. On the other hand,  a rookie is someone who is new to the game, trying to make a name for himself around the league. At this point this person is just a player, nothing else. As they go on in their career though, they become more than a rookie, they become a veteran. They are known for their accomplishments, and success in their past. That is the difference between a rookie and a veteran.

Hey buddy,

The Veteran Presence is to be written in your third or fourth post draft season and has to be atleast 400 words. It has to have pictures, a title, and look professional. 

So you wont be able to claim this, sorry. Feel free to check out some of the other career tasks though ?

• DollarAndADream changed the title to What is a veteran? [Incomplete]