Dealing with the Devil: Robbie Zimmers Pt.2

BluObieZ

John Hockton

Well if the last part of this was any indicator of how this will go, then this should be a wild ride of questions that don't really get answered and a bunch of obscene language that you will be warned for. So why should we even continue this.

Robbie Zimmers

Because fuck you! that's why! now start with the questions fuck face

John Hockton

Okay... How about why are you such an asshole? right from the get go you just were that guy everyone hated. Why not tone yourself down and just go with the flow?

Robbie Zimmers

Well look at you and your multi level question. Trying to sneak two questions into one. Too bad for you, that I am smarter than you. So to the questions. Why am I the way that I am? why am I a fake person and hide my true feelings about shit? Well that's easy, its because I don't hide behind fake persona's, I have an ego a mile wide. So why hide that? I know that I am better than everyone here. Some people more so then others. They hate that. They hate the fact that they weren't born with a silver spoon, they are mad that I rub it in, they are mad that they can't have the life that I have. Boo Hoo for you. Deal with the hand that you got, because I deal with mine with a god damn pleasure. Why on earth would I not gloat? just so I can make you feel better about your shitty situation? That's not my job. That's your parents, wife's or husbands job. If you can't realize that then you are more stupid then I thought. Which is shocking because my opinion on some of you cannot be any lower. 

John Hockton

In the past week you were warned for comments, then went one what most people saw as a mission to pick apart the new league related apparel and even a commissioners signature. Why would you do this? Do you really not care at all about being suspended and or banned?

Robbie Zimmers

What I said and did were not even that bad. The apparel line the league wants to make, is just fucking stupid and i'm sure they will be ugly also. They try to be transparent about it and say that no one is pocketing any of the money they make off anything. People donate money to the league, and now they want more money so they make apparel. How much money does it really take to run this league? Way less than the money they made off the donations and now if you add the money they would make off the apparel they are just laughing. It doesn't matter if the league makes a dollar or five off each thing sold. You times that by one, two, three hundred they could make a nice chunk of change... Well for them. They could make between one and five hundred dollars. I more than that in a day. So I laugh at that. But most of you are using you hard earned money or your parents money to buy this. Why? Just so you can walk around wearing it in hopes of seeing someone else in it so you have a thing in common. Are you that fucking lame? do you need friends that badly? why the fuck not just go out and make friends instead of sitting at home jerking off and being on the site. Oh. and the signature shit. That was just me pointing out something, the blue crew can do whatever they want, when they want and get no warning. They tell me some bullshit that they can't cater to all groups. They are fine with catering to men that love to... rush other men. But it's okay to say whatever you want, post whatever you want about women. So here I go. Cunt. Bleeding cunt. worthless cunt. Women are only good for making food and breeding. Seeing that they can't cater to women they can't now just turn around on their ruling and tell me to stop. Can they? Yes they can, because I'm Robbie. So it's okay for others to do it and say it but not for me. 

John Hockton

Have you...

Robbie Zimmers

Have I what? speak dumbass

John Hockton

Given up on Orion Slade?

Robbie Zimmers

Fuck you! hows that! I never give up on my clients... well maybe a few. But that was out of boredom. Orion is my last ever client, so no I have not given up on him. Have I altered his plan a bit? sure. He's already has a cup in his pocket. If he wins one or two more, I'll be happy. But beyond that, what I have planned for his final years will be a wonderful fucking show that sure will piss off people and maybe just maybe make some cry. Yes. Cry, because it will be a spectacle for the ages. It is the final round in this slug fest. You will want more, but there will be nothing left. You will want a on cor but I will not give it to you. You don't deserve it and I don't have the passion anymore. Once it's all done, it's done for good . The last fuck you will be the best one of all. Prepare.