Hiring S69 WJC GMs [Hired!]

rjfryman

Hey everyone. The S69 World Junior Championship will begin soon. We need your help though. We are looking for 5 General Managers to each take control of a different team in the tournament. If you have interest in the WJC or in gaining experience of being a GM then this could be a job for you. 

Responsibilities

• Selecting a 9 Forwards, 4 Defenseman, and 2 Goalies to represent your team, based on around Country origins.
  • Help communication with the team in the respective team forum and in game threads. As well as bring a general sense of excitement to the tournament and its players.
  • Submit lines for each game. 
    • If you do not have experience with this, it is not a disqualification.
    • This tournament is a great way to gain experience.  

Teams

?? Team Canada ??

?? Team USA ??

?? Team Europe ??

? Team Asia ?

?️ Team World ?️

Important Notes

The pay for the position of WJC GM is 2 capped TPE for the duration of the tournament. 

If you do not have any previous management experience in the VHL, then this role is a great way to introduce you to the basic concept of managing a team.

We are looking for applicants who not only are excited about having the job but whom are ready to spread that excitement to the surrounding community. 

If you have existing experience and want to be a resource for future GM's please message me.

How To Apply

Simply apply below.

Reminder: You do not have to have ANY GM or STHS experience prior to being a WJC GM. If you are a newer member do no hesitate to apply. We have people who can if you need anything.

Resources

World Juniors HQ

World Junior Rules

World Junior Player & GM Stats

World Junior Collective Rankings

Edited by rjfryman

I was a GM for the WJC last year and the World Cup. Would love to get another chance to go for gold. I would prefer Canada but I don't mind. I would love to show D_A and Bana that I can GM.

Edited by MexicanCow123

2 minutes ago, JohnOQuinn said:

*stares intently at rjfryman*

(me! pick me! Canada, World preferably)

I don't know what kind of weight my opinion carries in grams (or ounces), but having been the GM for Team Europe WJC I think this is a really good way to introduce players who want to step into AGM or GM roles a taste and some knowledge of how stuff works, build some knowledge and confidence. Familiarity.

Having spent most of O'Quinn's current career as his AGM I can't but wholeheartedly support that he is given a chance to step up and to familiarize himself with the management that he needs to have to later on to prosper in VHLM and VHL in more advanced positions.

What's the vernacular? "I vouch!" ?

I vouch.

I will apply here again, looking for any team but obviously Asia or World priority, I've AGMed for the NYA and have been around the league for a while, I love the WJC as a tournament because it gives new players a chance to play on a higher level team as well as win a title for "their country"

Well, I would like to start off by saying that, i’m new, but want a chance to prove that I can be good! I’m currently a teen, who wants to be a IRL NHL GM, and have been practicing my whole life, and I think this is the perfect start for me to start my Gm career!

I'll apply. I got no gm experience else than my short tenure as toledo's gm in s9 which I dont count since it was over 10 yrs ago.

I'm okay with any team really tho

Edited by Sebster03

I’d like to apply as well. I have zero experience being a GM or Assistant GM. However, this is one way to get my foot in the door and gain some experience so I would like to take a crack at it.

Any team is fine!

Edited by Krice13

First off I want to thank everyone for applying. It was a tough choice since everyone had something great to bring to the table. I just want everyone who applied know that I am grateful for their excitement and passion toward the WJC. With all that being said let's get into it.

?? Team Canada ?? 

@diacope

?? Team USA ??

@ItsMcLovin

?? Team Europe ??

@Greg_Di

? Team Asia ?

@Erik Summers

?️ Team World ?️

@zepheter 

Congratulations to those selected.

If you did not get the job don't be discouraged and please apply again next season.