VHL 12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza!

Beketov

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, KC15 said:

Dang! I thought posting to this thread was replying for Day 1. Now I see the separate topics and have replied for Day 2 at least.

On the plus side missing a single day won’t hurt you any if you keep up with all the others. The tiers are 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12 so if you do the rest you’ll still be at 11 and in the top tier.

10 hours ago, Beketov said:

On the plus side missing a single day won’t hurt you any if you keep up with all the others. The tiers are 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12 so if you do the rest you’ll still be at 11 and in the top tier.

Cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

So we were a tad a over-zealous I think with our estimation that this would be done for Christmas. You all definitely responded a lot more than we would have guessed and it’s a manual process to check over everyone’s post and fill out the spreadsheet. We’re doing our best and will have the giveaway done soon but obviously it’s a busy time of year for everyone.

Thanks for understanding and Merry Christmas!

24 minutes ago, Beketov said:

So we were a tad a over-zealous I think with our estimation that this would be done for Christmas. You all definitely responded a lot more than we would have guessed and it’s a manual process to check over everyone’s post and fill out the spreadsheet. We’re doing our best and will have the giveaway done soon but obviously it’s a busy time of year for everyone.

Thanks for understanding and Merry Christmas!

ill do it for 2 uncopped

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Where's yours? gifts are meant for the morning of Christmas Day. Have you ever been told to wait for it on Christmas Day?

This year actually but I’m not gonna get in to that. You ingrates are getting $550 value plus the TPE, you can wait until my family time is finished up.

35 minutes ago, Beketov said:

This year actually but I’m not gonna get in to that. You ingrates are getting $550 value plus the TPE, you can wait until my family time is finished up.

$550 means nothing to him. He’s Robbie. He’s a billionaire. Keep up man.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

"prizes", I mean I guess that could be cash but I doubt it :P

I thought I read in one of the threads that Bek said it was money. A few of the days had monetary values in the bulbs, for example I think Day 12 was $250. 

very generous of them, and i for one wouldn’t turn down $550! Hell, I’d be pumped to get $20 from a sim league I play for free! Lol

• Commissioner
Just now, TheFlash said:

I thought I read in one of the threads that Bek said it was money. A few of the days had monetary values in the bulbs, for example I think Day 12 was $250. 

very generous of them, and i for one wouldn’t turn down $550! Hell, I’d be pumped to get $20 from a sim league I play for free! Lol

True, I don't know the actual list of prizes anyways :P I just assumed those were cash equivalents for the items.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, TheFlash said:

Every time it has said $X value, it has never said it’s cash nor have I ever said it was cash. The amounts are all value of actual prizes.

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

Every time it has said $X value, it has never said it’s cash nor have I ever said it was cash. The amounts are all value of actual prizes.

Okay, my mistake. Misunderstood our exchange on one of the day threads.