12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Beketov

• Commissioner

12 Days of Christmas

Day 7

OLMiycx.png

Ho Ho Ho! Your VHL Santa Claus’ are here with gifts for you all during the VHL’s 12 Days of Christmas! The gift today is 1 Uncapped TPE. You'll also notice the first tier of prizes being mentioned. Not everyone gets these prizes but it's there to showcase what the value of the prizes at tiers (1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12) roughly are. If you've already claimed a prize you're eligible for this tier already.

To get this gift just post in this thread before it locks in 24 hours and remember, the more days you claim the more chances you’ll have to win prizes on Christmas day!

Christmas gifts can be claimed under "Uncapped -> Other -> Other" and put the Description as "12 Days of Christmas: Day X"

• Commissioner

Another day, another tier value unlocked. Just because there has been some confusion regarding those; it was tough to make the graphic perfectly clear. What it means by "$80 value x3" is that the giveaway prize (tier 3 in this case which is 7-9 days) is valued at $80 and we'll be giving away three of them. Big but not quite the grand prize so stay tuned for that and keep claiming your gifts.

As with every day, though I did forgot yesterday, the updaters would also like me to remind you all to link to your individual post, not the main post, when claiming this. Will make their jobs significantly easier once this hits 4 or 5 pages of claims to check.

12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Another day, another tier value unlocked. Just because there has been some confusion regarding those; it was tough to make the graphic perfectly clear. What it means by "$80 value x3" is that the giveaway prize (tier 3 in this case which is 7-9 days) is valued at $80 and we'll be giving away three of them. Big but not quite the grand prize so stay tuned for that and keep claiming your gifts.

As with every day, though I did forgot yesterday, the updaters would also like me to remind you all to link to your individual post, not the main post, when claiming this. Will make their jobs significantly easier once this hits 4 or 5 pages of claims to check.

So basically this tier’s prize will be $80 in VHL bucks, with three chances to win.

• Commissioner
Just now, TheFlash said:

So basically this tier’s prize will be $80 in VHL bucks, with three chances to win.

$80 value and no, it’s not VHL Bucks. Real World prize. But yes, three of them will be drawn for.

Just now, Beketov said:

$80 value and no, it’s not VHL Bucks. Real World prize. But yes, three of them will be drawn for.

oh shit, okay that makes more sense. I was kind of thinking $80 wouldn’t go far in our store.

Can we talk about why in, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year," the dude talks about telling scary ghost stories? I mean, what does that have to do with anything? I have never heard of anyone using Christmastime to tell ghost stories except Charles Dickens and spooky bitches.