12 Days of Christmas: Day 12

Beketov

• Commissioner

12 Days of Christmas

Day 12

ri43ara.png

Ho Ho Ho! Your VHL Santa Claus’ are here with gifts for you all during the VHL’s 12 Days of Christmas! The gift today is 1 Uncapped TPE. You'll also notice the first tier of prizes being mentioned. Not everyone gets these prizes but it's there to showcase what the value of the prizes at tiers (1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12) roughly are. If you've already claimed a prize you're eligible for this tier already.

To get this gift just post in this thread before it locks in 24 hours and remember, the more days you claim the more chances you’ll have to win prizes on Christmas day!

This was officially the last day of our 12 days of Christmas so I hope you all have enjoyed it and gotten as many gifts as you could! We've been keeping track of everything and the more you've responded to the more chances you have to win some prizes including the $250 value grand prize if you've claimed 10-12 gifts! Come back tomorrow for the prize drawing.

Christmas gifts can be claimed under "Uncapped -> Other -> Other" and put the Description as "12 Days of Christmas: Day X"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

This is when I have time to open this so you guys can have an extra 20 minutes for the final day. I hope you have all enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas. We’re compiling all the claims right now and will hopefully be doing our draws for them tomorrow, at least that’s the plan. Obviously it’s a busy season for everyone but we’ll see what happens.

As with every day, the updaters would also like me to remind you all to link to your individual post, not the main post, when claiming this. Will make their jobs significantly easier once this hits 4 or 5 pages of claims to check.