Unsung heroe: RJ Lloris

Jubis

THEME WEEK

dumb and dumber GIF

Unsung Heroe: RJ Lloris

For my theme week unsung heroe I wanted to choose someone way way way off the board. My chosen VHL player may never get recognized in any fashion whatsoever. RJ Lloris was created by user @RJMW. He started his career with Las Vegas of the VHLM in S66. He had 23 goals 27 assists 50 points in 72 games played. Then plays the following season for Philadelphia playing all 72 games. Lloris potted 18 goals and had 26 assists for 44 points that season. He was then drafted 27th overall by the New York American's in the S67 Draft. This is where things get interesting. RJ Lloris is recorded playing all 72 games for New York in S68. Puts up 0 goals , 0 assists , 0 points , 0 PIM and 0 shots. Fast forward to S69 which is this season and Lloris is recorded playing 62 games with  0 goals , 0 assists , 0 points , 0 PIM and 0 shots. This makes RJ Lloris the current  active record holder for most VHL games played without recording a point at 134 consecutive games played. The streak should push to 144 games played as it appears he will dress the remaining games for New York. I would only imagine he gets dropped after this season. I really would hate to seem him end his career pointless at the VHL level.

@RJMW has been inactive since July 2019. Come on New York Americans give this guy a little ice time so he can record his first point. Let his career die with some dignity. RJ Lloris you are my unsung heroe for this week. I'm rooting for you. 

• 3 years later...