on god i'm gonna go berserk if this shit ain't pinned on the VHL Portal news feed by this time tomorrow

gorlab

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, gorlab said:

Because this isn't something that should take a week for you guys to sort out?

I've literally told beaviss to just post this, every single day this week, and he does nothing. 

Don't worry, next time VHL needs someone to make graphics, I'll tell you exactly where to go. 

This literally doesn’t even have an article related to to it, we aren’t gonna just slap a graphic up and call it news. Also perhaps consider that just because you don’t see see something posted doesn’t mean we’re doing nothing. We’ve got more important things to figure out then doing something we already hired someone for that doesn’t have an article related to it.

But sure, we’re just incompetent because we didn’t give you your ego boost when you asked for it. Even though I already told you that it would look great on the portal if you had an article to go along with it.

Just now, Beketov said:

This literally doesn’t even have an article related to to it, we aren’t gonna just slap a graphic up and call it news. Also perhaps consider that just because you don’t see see something posted doesn’t mean we’re doing nothing. We’ve got more important things to figure out then doing something we already hired someone for that doesn’t have an article related to it.

You're seriously defending me making a graphic that shits on every graphic that the VHL portal feed has ever had posted, asking numerous times over the course of a week to have it posted, and nobody doing anything?

???