S69 Playoffs

Devise

Hey everyone. It's getting close to that time of the season yet again. Both the VHL and VHLM will be concluding their regular seasons tomorrow Sunday the 22nd of December. We normally take a day off, and then the playoffs begin. However because this season is concluding around the time of the Holidays and @Beketov will be out of town to the 26th anyways, we are making the following announcement;

The S69 VHL and VHLM Playoffs will both be starting on Friday December 27th. Also note that the VHL playoffs will also be live simmed this season, as that is something we have tried to establish as a more regular occurrence for the VHL playoffs.

Thanks for your time! Have a great holidays everyone. :cheers: 

• Devise featured this topic
23 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

More than fair, sims can take a back seat to some quality family time.

Have a good holiday everyone!

It's unfortunate that boxing day is going to break up my family this holiday season as literally every single family member who does work in the retail sector is scheduled to work on the 26th early in the morning. I get it though, I really do. One store is projected to make over fifty thousand profit, while the other is expected to make between twenty and thirty based on the sale figures the past three years on the 26th. One is a hardware store, one is a bargain store both with pretty lucrative boxing day sales - can you figure out which one is which for profit margins? haha. 

Damn consumerism! 

But I do hope you have a good holiday as well, Sonnet.  

Edited by Peace