S69 ended today: Merry Xmas VHL

Jubis

PSX_20191222_005516.jpg.69932c60dd0352ce61b869c9bff7b312.jpg

Season 69 ended today

Season 69 has come to a close today. The playoffs are around the corner but not starting until December 27th. For me my rookie season is now over. My Calgary Wranglers missed the playoffs by 6 points and finished in the dreaded 9th spot. One team in the league has to be the playoff bubble team and it just so happens it is us. I think our future is bright tho as we currently hold 2 of the top 4 picks in the upcoming s70 draft. 

My rookie season was not as great as I hoped but I managed to put up a few points. I enjoyed myself in the process and have become very comfortable in Calgary. Drafted by Calgary @ 212 TPE Finished game 72 of the season @ 360 TPE. A gain of 148 TPE. Is that good I'm not sure I know it's not bad. By those numbers I know I'll be playing s70 at 500TPE at some point. Fingers crossed for a better sophomore season. RJ Jubis's rookie season by the numbers: 

GP: 72  Goals: 9 Assists: 2  Points: 11  +/- 0 , PIM 20 , Hits 41, Shots: 63 

Shot %14.29 , TOI 14.87 mins , GW: 1  Points per 20 mins: 0.21 , 1st☆: 1, 2nd☆:0, 3rd☆:2

I guess if I got to be proud of something its scoring 9 goals on only 63 shots. I wanted RJ Jubis to be a sniper. Maybe we got a glimpse of that and RJ has sniper potential in him. We shall see during season 70. 

Merry Christmas VHL,

Enjoy time with family & friends or just time away from work relaxing 

Cheers ! 

PS: goodluck to all teams in the playoffs 

Edited by Jubis