Official VHL/VHLM Logos (Hi-Res Versions)

Guest Sonnet

Collection of every VHL/VHLM logo, but in high resolution for the convenience of anyone looking to create graphics.

There's also a Google Drive link at the very bottom of the page containing all of the current SVG (lossless) files of as many logos as possible.

As of right now, every logo has been upscaled and added to this post!

That being said, please enjoy!

Ry24FKH.png

HIGH RESOLUTION VHL LOGOS

POYREWv.pngXKrxLhI.png 9iJRL6g.png fPjU5LN.png YBc66Ci.pngN1krcrR.png8DVBTAW.png mrcNiGT.png  oak4Qo5.pnglppUMXo.png fNvB27C.png VAaJZTf.png uKmqEBK.png glXGO80.png zo1PTSY.png6QRCcba.png

Gma9A8F.png

HIGH RESOLUTION VHLM LOGOS*

nUzI3pM.png l5j3gDv.png PQaYsJu.png  yHZAFYN.png G8wRKgc.png sJdHQUx.png TFVztwr.png UfSQOQv.png 2LqwM3o.png cstHKLn.png vt8Ka3Z.png UXji0tS.pngJGqasYu.png

LOSSLESS SVG FILES (MOST LOGOS)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1esZEv1afhnQM2zd2A4d_dX_-qK61194s?usp=sharing

RETIRED LOGOS

TU5o24I.pngiOFaSf8.pngsmTgEEz.png

*I take no credit for the Halifax and OTT PNGs, they were uploaded in high resolution to begin with. Thank you, @Motzaburger and @jack ❤️ 

Edited by fishy
new MEX logo

Guest Sonnet

Updated with the new Miami logo. It didn't come with an SVG so the original resolution is the current maximum.

I was able to generate an SVG with inkscape, which means I do have a larger resolution logo if people want it, but there are some little artifacts as a result of letting the program do the vector work.

Guest Sonnet

Updated with the s73 VHL expansion teams. No SVGs added as it sits, I'm planning to re-work the entire folder to make it easier to browse/download. Also need to generate SVGs for logos that didn't come with them innately.

@gorlab

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:14 PM, IamMOOSE said:

Need to update this with the new Calgary Logo lol

trying to, seems like nobody can get a version thats bigger than 600x600

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to updating this with the highest res Calgary logo we have lying around. Also updated the Google Drive link to be far easier to navigate.

May get around to creating SVGs/getting higher-resolution versions for some of the newer logos, but for now this is all we have unfortunately.

Okay! Update! A little overdue, but here all the same.

All of the expansion teams have been updated with a hi-res logo, as well as the new CGY rebrand. All of them have SVGs that have been added to the drive folder.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, GreenGato said:

Also any chance you get a high-res Miami Marauders on the drive as well?

Thanks so much for getting this together!

This is now also done with a properly upscaled MIA logo. The larger PNG is in the post, and the lossless SVG has been included in the drive folder as well.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:18 AM, Banackock said:

Where is Stockholm and Cologne? Them logos and locations > others that have recently expanded. PLEASE REVIVE EM

If you know who has the files for these (or if you have them yourself), send 'em my way and I can get them added to the legacy section. Still have some time to burn on the subscription of this software.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
Just now, ROOKIE745 said:

No old Ottawa logo?

I don’t think there was ever a “high res” version of it, these were likely made after the logo changed. You can find it Here though

• 2 months later...
  • Commissioner
43 minutes ago, v.2 said:

We should collectively update this with all former logos as well

You mean those things we don't own? Probably not wise.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You mean those things we don't own? Probably not wise.

Technically they're already all over the portal on the old champ banners.  But I get your point lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Spartan said:

E?

All the logos should be in the spoiler tags here (and then of course the Rush and Storm are in the VHLM section). The Stockholm logo is kinda cut badly but there's a cleaner version with red here and I'd be willing to make a version with the new colors if people need it.

Also if anyone needs a higher-res or vector version of the new Vasteras logo I can get it to them.