VHL 12 Days of Christmas: Prize Giveaway!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Merry Christmas (well boxing day) everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your VHL gifts. Your many posts have all been counted up ,with an amazing 169 members participating I might add, and we’re ready to give out some gifts. To keep it fair the giveaway will be live streamed below and I’ll update the post following this with tags for everyone who won after the fact. So, without any further delay, let’s get to giving things away shall we?

• Commissioner

Anyone who watched the stream already knows but hot damn did it like generating the same number multiple times. 2 people won twice despite having over 100 numbers to choose from. Of course we want the prizes to go to as many people as possible so they didn’t ACTUALLY win twice, I just hit re-draw on the lower tiers. As I mentioned on the stream, if you would prefer a prize in a lower tier than what you have won just let us know and we’ll accommodate that instead. We’ll be getting in touch with all the winners soon to get shipping and stuff sorted out. So, enough talking, who won?

Tier 1 - $10 VHL Donation x10 winners  - No actual cash value but the equivalent rewards of a normal $10 VHL Donation. You can claim your prize in the regular donation index, just link back to here to show you won.

1. @eaglesfan036
  2. @DaftRaincloud
  3. @JeffD
  4. @Cusemode
  5. @Jayrad28
  6. @ROOKIE745
  7. @Grant
  8. @PadStack
  9. @McWolf
  10. @KC15
  11. @GRZ*

* I feel bad because I looked at the wrong number and initially announced the winner as GRZ. Considering this prize costs the league nothing I have decided to give it to GRZ as well on account of the confusion.

Tier 2 - VHL Merch x5 winners - Beaviss can confirm but we were aiming for a $20 value here so I believe this means a VHL T-Shirt. He can also confirm if the designs for every team are ready or if it will be a VHL Logo version. The blue team will be in touch with you about claiming this to get your sizing and shipping information.

1. @Sonnet
  2. @diamond_ace
  3. @Phil
  4. @Beaviss
  5. @Peace

Tier 3 - NHL 20 x3 winners - A copy of the latest VHL ripoff EA Sports NHL game for whichever console you’d like. The blue team will be in touch with you about claiming this to get your console choice and shipping information.

1. @studentized
  2. @Motzaburger
  3. @Patrik Tallinder

Tier 4 - NHL Jersey x1 winner - Finally the big boy. $250 value to a single person. A Jersey of any NHL team and player (or custom) that you’d like. The blue team will be in touch with you about claiming this to get your sizing and shipping information.

1. @MMFLEX

Congrats to all who won and I hope you all enjoyed your VHL 12 days of Christmas!

• Commissioner
47 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

How tf did I not win. ? I didn't miss a day.

FWIW 68 other people didn’t miss a day either plus all the others in the other tiers. Ultimately it was only 19 winners (plus my mistake one) and 169 people involved so the odds weren’t amazing. On the plus side, not missing a day means you did get 16 TPE just for participating.

34 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

? hot diggity 

Yeah random.org really liked you apparently. Tried to give you Merch and a game.

37 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

All you whiny millennials better recognize you just got a shitload of free TEEP

I mean, besides the TPE i got for donating to charity, all of my TPE has been free

in b4 ok boomer

Alright aged one

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

* I feel bad because I looked at the wrong number and initially announced the winner as GRZ. Considering this prize costs the league nothing I have decided to give it to GRZ as well on account of the confusion.

A W is a W what can I say.... On a more serious note thanks for the event and happy holidays everyone.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Dil said:

So what your saying is 69 people did all days.

I mentioned that in the stream.

Yes, fittingly for S69 we had 69 people get all days.