Player ratings page

Steve

I may have talked about this before, I apologize if I did. On the page that you apply your TPE, I think it would be kind of useful to be able to see how many TPE you need to complete/modify your build. Meaning, it should show a negative value in the  "Banked TPE" display. It won't let you increase any skills unless you have the TPE but it would be good to know how much you need and work towards that number. So, not a game changer, just a fun way to look at your build and plan for the future. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I don’t know if I’d want it in the update tool specifically but @Will could maybe add it as a section in the TPA Tool

At least you understand what I was getting at. Just a tool, like the update page that will let you add TPE you don't have yet but adds it all up for you. I guess I can just do the math on a calculator but it seems like an easy tool to implement. Thank you

• Senior Admin
16 minutes ago, Steve said:

Really? I have only been able to see depreciation 

Yup, normally if you go to the TPE Tool, you can search for your player and 'import' them, which will populate the tool with your attributes. But I need to reset the search function as it isn't working right now but it's an easy fix and I'll do it today. You could type your attributes manually in the left-hand column in the meantime. 

From there, you can just change any stats you want in the 'current value' column and it'll tell you how much total TPA you would need to make that build. 

You can just ignore the other two columns if using the tool as a build planning tool instead of a depreciation tool.

1 minute ago, Will said:

Yup, normally if you go to the TPE Tool, you can search for your player and 'import' them, which will populate the tool with your attributes. But I need to reset the search function as it isn't working right now but it's an easy fix and I'll do it today. You could type your attributes manually in the left-hand column in the meantime. 

From there, you can just change any stats you want in the 'current value' column and it'll tell you how much total TPA you would need to make that build. 

You can just ignore the other two columns if using the tool as a build planning tool instead of a depreciation tool.

Thanks @Will . I did just that and got the results I was after. I guess an old dog can learn a new trick. The title of the tool is TPA and depreciation tool. I think there could be a bit more work to that and have it show the difference in a row with no percentages shown. But certainly not a big deal now as I just made the build I am shooting for and it shows me the tpe required. Great stuff.