RJ Jubis on missing s69 playoffs

Jubis

PSX_20191222_011548.jpg.9f73e889df18e9083d5319242afee213.jpg

RJ Jubis on missing s69 playoffs

The Calgary Wranglers missed the S69 playoffs by 6 points. This has given us the opportunity to interview one of the two rookies that played for them this past season. RJ Jubis had to start his off season training early but took the time to answer some of our questions. 

Has the feeling of missing the playoffs really sunk in yet ?

"Yes it really has. I find myself turning on the tv and watching other team's  highlights and it sucks. This whole experience has motivated me to try and reach a new level of skill this off season. 

Rumours and speculation of players wanting out of Calgary flooded social media. Hours later your Assistant General Manager was fired. What can you tell me? 

"Look all I will say is this. There was zero drama between players in Calgary. The Wranglers locker room is a fun place to be everyone gets along and it is a tight knit group. Regarding players wanting to leave this was a direct result of the AGM's actions. With him gone you have players wanting to play here again. I have full faith in our GM and new appointed AGM. "

Calgary holds 2x of the top 4 1st round picks in the upcoming s70 draft.  Do you think these newly drafted players would be happy to join the Wranglers? 

" I Honestly do not know why they wouldn't be happy to join the Wranglers. Calgary seems to get a bad rep around the league but its undeserved. As someone who just joined them and spent a season with the team I can truly say it's a great place to play. We have a friendly locker room atmosphere and players that will stick up for you no matter what. Calgary should be a sought after destination for draft prospects and free agents. We have the 2x 1st round picks this season and all the current Wranglers who have expressed interest in resigning,  this will be a dangerous team. I have loved my time here in Calgary  and will continue to be passionate about my Wranglers"

RJ Jubis