Quarter-Finals 4 GM 6: Philadelphia Reapers vs. Halifax 21st

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Quarter-Finals 4 GM 6: Philadelphia Reapers vs. Halifax 21st

I'm shocked by the outcome of this series. We out shot and out chanced almost every game, except for the disastrous game 4. Credit to Halifax for playing a very strong series. To my Reaper family, thank you for a great season! We'll come back stronger next year!

40 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

I'm shocked by the outcome of this series. We out shot and out chanced almost every game, except for the disastrous game 4. Credit to Halifax for playing a very strong series. To my Reaper family, thank you for a great season! We'll come back stronger next year!

Good series!

HUGE upset for the 21st! We put our trust in @ROOKIE745 and it all paid off in the end! @BigBallerFromDownUnder with 13 points in six games, and @Gwdjohnson added another 11 to carry us through. Solid contributions from @Doomsday, @LefLop and @DaftRaincloud definitely helped along the way. Also had some great defensive play from @Lockdown Defense.

Image result for i'm all jacked up on mountain dew gif

To Philly, congratulations on a great season and series! Very evenly matched and this almost went to seven. Good luck to those moving on to the next stage of their careers!

21st, we did it!! We never gave up and as a result, our season continues! Jaxx Hextall is a bloody legend! Let's stay focused and get ready for the next step!!

11 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Zoinks, Scoob, looks like Satan's been here too!

Looks like he wrote "let's have a Wild time" on the wall...I wonder what that could mean.

Clearly it’s a reference to their sexual life because the series again the Wild is going to be painful...