VSN Hiring 2 Writers [HIRED]

FrostBeard

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png

Hello there! As you have probably noticed, we in VSN have been working hard to provide quality content and plenty of it for all you lovely people in VHL. That being said, VSN is going to be short of 2 writers this upcoming Off-season and next season as both @Matt_O and @VanCanWin are taking a step back from VSN. I would like to thank both of these brilliant writers as their contribution to our success was unparalleled. Truly, thanks for being a part of the team that made VSN what it is. 

With that said, we are hiring 2 writers for positions - Writer on League history (Continuing work started by Matt_O) and a writer that would cover VHL Weekly Review (Van's posts he created and headlined). Be sure to write within your post what would you like to write about (It doesn't have to be positions listed above as we can always move around and create new content)

For now, Good luck to everyone and I hope that 2020 will bring a lot of happiness in your household and you will enjoy every moment of it!

Hiring process will be completed on 3rd of January so hurry up and put you application in! 

VSN Manager/Chief Editor FrostBeard

Edited by FrostBeard

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Best of luck to those applying. I’ve enjoyed my time heavily since joining VSN. Awesome, fun group of people in the “LR/Santa’s sweat shop”.

GOOD LUCK! 

Yeah I have had fun, if you guys join just know you’ll get support, it won’t just be you.

10 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

I would like to apply! Especially delving into league history. I love go through the stats.

I might be biased as his AGM, but Summers has some seriously good media spots.

I'm very new to the league but I would love to come on as a writer. Although I don't really know what you would want me to write about as I don't know a ton of history about the league. I'm a good writer though and would love the opportunity to write for you and also always willing to learn. If you got some questions just let me know, thanks. 

Thanks to everyone who applied! There were quite a few amazing candidates but after closer review of their previous work and interviews we have decided on hiring two brilliant members of our community. Our new VSN writers are @Doomsday and @Erik Summers! Again, huge thanks to everyone who applied and was super awesome to think about joining our squad! 

Will see everyone around and be sure to follow VSN!