Unrecognizable Charity Drive

BluObieZ

Quick! Look away it’s another article by the asshole that is Robbie. You really don’t want to read this one because it probably attacks some of your beliefs. Well guess what? This is my belief so who died and made your beliefs more important then mine? Did your mom stop hooking on the corner because she’s in the hooker palace in the sky? Awwww damn. Sorry that your mommy was such a damn skank. Maybe she should have paid more attention to you so you wouldn’t be such a sensitive fool on a online forum crying about every little thing that is said. But look at me. I already wasted one hundred and fourteen words on this. So might as well cut to the chase.

Why do people give to charities? Seriously answer that question for me, because the only reason that people with money do it is because they want tax breaks. Not out of the niceness of their hearts. No one really is a nice enough person to give money to charities just because they are nice. Why give money, your hard-earned money to people who need it? Come on think about it. Do you really think that your little money that you give really helps? Do you know how expensive it is to live? After all the donation money is filtered through the employees of the charity, there isn’t much left. They need to pay their people and other expenses. That’s not even mentioning that more charities are scams then not. So why do people really give?

Do you think the fucking Pope? Yes, I said FUCKING Pope. Sue me. Do you think when he isn’t smacking the hands of women, do you think he gives money to charities? Fuck no! he offers prayers. Wow that’s really going to help little Bobby in Atlanta have food in his stomach. Or Ken in Africa have safe drinking water.

The people that give money to charities don’t do it out of the niceness of their hearts, they do it so they can say “He look I gave money; I think you should too” It’s so they can look better than you. So why haven’t I done it yet to make you all look bad? Because I am better than you and you know it. Some of you more so then others. So, when the league holds a charity drive and says “Hey donate money” and people do it. I sit back and laugh. Not at the charity. Which could be a hit or miss if it’s a scam or not. But I laugh that all these people that are trying to do the nice thing and give money. But they will not get the recognition. The Charity will see that the league made the donation. Not the people who actually gave their money. Sure, the league matched the money. But the leagues money is your donated money into their holdings. So not only are the league matching with your money, they are taking your newly donated money and have donated the money under the “VHL” banner and said “Hey look at us, we donated this money so you sorry fucks can thank us now” Sure, there is a small possibility that they did this out of the niceness of their hearts and just wanted to give money as a league. Not as a singular identity but as a group of people.

Which brings up another fucked-up fact. If they are (I’m sure they did) donating as the league to be nice and showing strength in numbers, saying we as a group, a community online have donated this money. Not only have they taken away your donation from your name, but they also said this league as a whole donated the money. Which I’m sure most of you did not. I know I didn’t and I never will. I only “donate” when I want a tax break. But whatever, who am I to tell you how to spend your dead moms hooking earnings? If you want zero recognition and zero thank you then you did the right thing. You donated as a group. One last fucked fact. Me ranting about charities gets me 12TPE this week because of the Charity drive free doubles week. Funny huh? I think so. Anyways! You will never be recognized for your donation. Remember charities say “No donation is too small” so don’t say that you only donated $20. Because no donation is too small. You will continue to live life by not being recognized, just like how you conduct yourself here. Good day kids. End Rant.

38 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Why do people give to charities? Seriously answer that question for me, because the only reason that people with money do it is because they want tax breaks.

Common misconception of how tax breaks from charitable donations work. The only way to actually make money by donating is if you commit fraud.

12 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Do you think when he isn’t smacking the hands of women, do you think he gives money to charities? Fuck no! he offers prayers. Wow that’s really going to help little Bobby in Atlanta have food in his stomach. Or Ken in Africa have safe drinking water.

...and is this not what charity is for?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

...and is this not what charity is for?

Robbie’s arguments tend to eat themselves if you read too much.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

Maybe not donating to charity is why he's so rich.

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

Tell me how this one ate itself? You guys donated under the league banner. You donated other peoples money under the VHL banner. That's like me robbing you and giving your money to another person. Charity is stupid because generally the money does not go where it actually helps the people or the animals. This is why I used the Pope praying. It helps as much as that.  Which is not at all. All the league did here was waste money on something stupid. You didn't help anyone as much as you wanted to. If you want to believe that, go ahead. But that's like believing in santa claus or the easter bunny.

Oh one last note wait until you read the next article 

7 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

guys just know robbie is 5'4" and would never say this to our face irl

HAHAHAHA you wish. I am 6'3" First off. and I would say all this and more to your face. But hey if that helps you sleep at night to think I wouldn't then sure, go ahead and think it. Why not imagine me as ant size so you can step on me?

Just now, BluObieZ said:

HAHAHAHA you wish. I am 6'3" First off. and I would say all this and more to your face. But hey if that helps you sleep at night to think I wouldn't then sure, go ahead and think it. Why not imagine me as ant size so you can step on me?

see i cant take you serious cause you have comic sans in your sig

• Head Moderator

My donation was for a tax break and that i know where its going and its going to someplace I fund anyways, I don't think it has to be mutually exclusive at all. There are lots of benefits to donating.

The tax break is definitely an incentive. But you're only getting 25% of the credits back anyways so its not big enough to warrant me donating when I don't want to.

Edited by tfong

Bruh... Im really thinking your iq might actually be lower than concrete. How does one seriously have such a stupid thought process..

Besides that do you not see the headlines every 5 days of the pope donating to somewhere here ill screenshot an example cus you might be too dumb to read a headline

1732308078_Screenshot2020-01-06at9_47_54PM.png.4d7c60a2d56381d9a9e543103351dcc4.png

Edited by tfong

On 1/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, inflastud said:

Bruh... Im really thinking your iq might actually be lower than concrete. How does one seriously have such a stupid thought process..

Besides that do you not see the headlines every 5 days of the pope donating to somewhere here ill screenshot an example cus you might be too dumb to read a headline

1732308078_Screenshot2020-01-06at9_47_54PM.png.4d7c60a2d56381d9a9e543103351dcc4.png

Lol you sir take shit way too serious. Sounds like you are a believer in god and a good "Christian" how do I come to such conclusion? Out of everything I said you found the Pope stuff the most insulting to you. You and your little boy lover of a pope can go take a chill pill and take five min to think about if this truly is the sword you want to die on. Trust me, I not like Trump will not back down because you made a stupid and foolish attack on me. The IQ attack is soooo lame and it's the one attack most people use when they themselves have a low IQ. If you had any IQ (yes I am saying you have 0 you feeble minded fool) you would have thought about something more insulting and more hard hitting. Instead you chose the played out one that has zero sting at all. Go away little boy. Run to church