Founders Cup Finals GM 5: Mississauga Hounds vs. Saskatoon Wild

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Founders Cup Finals GM 5: Mississauga Hounds vs. Saskatoon Wild

Congrats Saskatoon! Was really hoping to end of my time in Mississauga with a championship, but we had a great season overall. Shoutout to all my teammates, especially @Krice13 who’s been here the past 2 seasons with me. Can’t wait to see how well everyone does in the VHL. Also there can never be enough good things said about @GustavMattias and @Berocka, they have been great to me. Go Hounds! 

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Mississauga management ( @GustavMattias and @Berocka ) for making the finals, and their players for a fantastic season and series. After your first round selections - which surprised me - your rise above Mexico was both fun to witness and fuel for me to bug Motzaburger that Mexico kept falling and falling in the standings. Good luck next season, Hounds! 

Now for my guys... obviously I have to start with @Elmebeck. You are a fantastic AGM that is arguably the breath of life for the team and locker room. You're inclusiveness, passion, presence and commitment to the players on the team will make you a great GM in the future. 

Now onto the players...

@diamond_ace @Laflamme @Cran @JohnOQuinn @Edustava @Tagger @Ren @myself @Garrett @Jesse Nyman @Aye my name jeff @Viperxhawks19 @cjc_24 @Beketov @animal74 @Sade @leafsman @SlapshotDragon 

It was an absolute honor to both play alongside you with Killinger, and be your general manage for this historical season. Saskatoon was insanely dominant this year, a year which the VHL will remember as Saskatoon's season. Season sixty nine (haha, nice) goes down in the record book - on the VHLM index anyway - as the strongest season ever by any single VHLM team

Congratulations, everyone, you all deserved this. 

Edited by Peace

1 hour ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

Congrats Saskatoon! Was really hoping to end of my time in Mississauga with a championship, but we had a great season overall. Shoutout to all my teammates, especially @Krice13 who’s been here the past 2 seasons with me. Can’t wait to see how well everyone does in the VHL. Also there can never be enough good things said about @GustavMattias and @Berocka, they have been great to me. Go Hounds! 

Cheers Talli!!! It was fun playing with you for two seasons! Goodluck in the VHL, I know you’re going to rip it up!

This is big...you know what, I'll bite my tongue here.

First of all, to @Peace, @Elmebeck, and the rest of the Saskatoon crew, you get a big congratulations on a cup win and an altogether wonderful season. The better team won here, and there's no way I could deny that without looking like an idiot.

To my people, though:

@goldenglutes @Frostbite @Krice13 @Patrik Tallinder @GlowyGoat @Spyro @73MPL4R @JDGraves @Nykonax @DilIsPickle @Josh @Will

(I think that's everyone active, anyway...)

Congratulations on making this the greatest Hounds season yet! I've loved every minute of having you there with me, and I think it's incredibly overestimated how much of this team's great reputation is due to myself and incredibly underestimated how much is due to players like you, who we've had the good fortune of having season after season since we kicked things off in S66. Whether you're staying with us next season or going elsewhere, to one place or another, GOOD LUCK, STAY ACTIVE, AND CONTINUE TO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

Here's to many more great seasons to come!

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

First of all, to @Peace, @Elmebeck, and the rest of the Saskatoon crew, you get a big congratulations on a cup win and an altogether wonderful season. The better team won here, and there's no way I could deny that without looking like an idiot.

To my people, though:

@goldenglutes @Frostbite @Krice13 @Patrik Tallinder @GlowyGoat @Spyro @73MPL4R @JDGraves @Nykonax @DilIsPickle @Josh @Will

Congratulations on making this the greatest Hounds season yet! I've loved every minute of having you there with me, and I think it's incredibly overestimated how much of this team's great reputation is due to myself and incredibly underestimated how much is due to players like you, who we've had the good fortune of having season after season since we kicked things off in S66. Whether you're staying with us next season or going elsewhere, to one place or another, GOOD LUCK, STAY ACTIVE, AND CONTINUE TO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

thats cool but i didnt ask boomer

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

To my people, though:

Was a great first season for me glad i chose to come to the Hounds, Between Gustav and all the guys on the team i learned a ton and couldn't have picked a better place to start!

Congrats to my Wild teammates! We did it! Amazing job by everyone.

To the Hounds, especially @Patrik Tallinder, @Krice13, @Spyro, it's been great battling with you over the last few seasons. Good luck in the rest of your careers and we'll see you in the VHL!

?