San Diego Marlins Press Conference

Oatex

11 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

It’s that time again dear Marlins, our Press Conference for the week of December 14th – 20th. We’ve been on the highest of high notes lately, Christmas the following week, and the end of the season approaching, we have a stacked pack of questions for all of you:

1.       Our 13-Win Streak has been snapped. How would describe the run the Marlins have been on and the 13-Game stretch as a whole?

2.       During our leagues’ high win streak, what were your two favorite games from that run?

3.       Now onto the Trade Deadline. With Myself & IR already having made a couple moves, are you satisfied with how the trade deadline was handled by the Marlins’ front office?

4.       In 32-Games since joining the Marlins, Maksim Yakolevsky [@Nepto] has accumulated 40 points, including 16 goals for the team! Along with being a great addition on the ice, he’s been a vocal member of the team in the lockeroom. What does Yakolevsky bring to the squad that has made him such a great fit in San Diego?

5.       San Diego made some bold moves this past draft, selecting a noncapped defense pairing 1st and 2nd overall, then rolling the dice on an affiliate #1 Center, and two returning VHL greats. With all of those pieces coming together to create what looks to be a contender for the title this season, do you think those moves have already been validated or do you still believe there’s more to prove?

6.       Our lockeroom has had some deep discussions about certain VHL policies and procedures in the past and with that we’ll open it up to the Press Conference. If we could shoot on the league for a minute on behalf of our command-n-chief, why should @InstantRockstar get a shot at a GM role in the VHL main, where would you like to see him go, and who would you have take over for the Marlins that is NOT @IamMOOSE

1) I loved it and wished it went longer! I’m happy we beat some tough teams in the streak and honestly just felt good to win and be that team here. This team is just purely incredible and I honestly couldn’t be more proud of everyone to make that happen.

2) i don’t think I have a favourite I’ve been disappointed with myself in the sims and I felt Boom/ Scotty and others carried me more then I did anything to help. I think each game to there own was special.

3) one word and that is love. I like the all in strategy we have ALOT of talent and depth and it’s great especially for matchups in the playoffs will be fun.

4) @Nepto has finally showed the pure talent he has and the skill level. I’m glad he finally settled with a team and that he’s proven to be dangerous on the ice at all times. Great pickup.

5) we still have the rest of the season and post season. I think I was taken to high still but at the end of the day it worked and I’m happy to be here and doing what I can to prove we’re a solid team.

6)  Rockstar is amazing from his leadership in LR and just DMs he truly cares about everyone on his team and he’s proven to be a great gm I think now with Marlins being GM his record for making the playoffs is like 8-2? Something crazy good for that. He’d make one hell of a gm and I fully support him and hope he gets his overdue shot at it. 

As for Marlins I’m gonna say Moose is definitely ready I think. I’d like to be a gm and especially Marlins but I think it wouldn’t be to fair with AGM experience as others have but I love the Marlins my hearts here and I’d love to get a crack at it in the future and would consider seeing options here after this season. 

1.       Our 13-Win Streak has been snapped. How would describe the run the Marlins have been on and the 13-Game stretch as a whole?

It was a great run for sure. It's disappointing that it's over, but the stretch we had was great to watch. 

2.       During our leagues’ high win streak, what were your two favorite games from that run?

I'm not sure that I can single out specific games. To make it easier, the two most productive games that Odinsson had. 

3.       Now onto the Trade Deadline. With Myself & IR already having made a couple moves, are you satisfied with how the trade deadline was handled by the Marlins’ front office?

Sure. You made some decisions to benefit the team and I don't think anyone would begrudge the additions. We need the strongest possible roster for the playoffs. 

4.       In 32-Games since joining the Marlins, Maksim Yakolevsky [@Nepto] has accumulated 40 points, including 16 goals for the team! Along with being a great addition on the ice, he’s been a vocal member of the team in the lockeroom. What does Yakolevsky bring to the squad that has made him such a great fit in San Diego?

I think that he is a great fit for the team. He's highly skilled and balances out the top end firepower of the Marlins. 

5.       San Diego made some bold moves this past draft, selecting a noncapped defense pairing 1st and 2nd overall, then rolling the dice on an affiliate #1 Center, and two returning VHL greats. With all of those pieces coming together to create what looks to be a contender for the title this season, do you think those moves have already been validated or do you still believe there’s more to prove?

Even before the start of the season, the goal was to win the championship. The selections have already been justified but to really be considered a great draft, the title needs to come back to San Diego. 

6.       Our lockeroom has had some deep discussions about certain VHL policies and procedures in the past and with that we’ll open it up to the Press Conference. If we could shoot on the league for a minute on behalf of our command-n-chief, why should @InstantRockstar get a shot at a GM role in the VHL main, where would you like to see him go, and who would you have take over for the Marlins that is NOT @IamMOOSE

I'm not even sure if our GM wants to have a shot at a VHL role but if he does, the team should fully support the move. He's done a great job of assembling the current roster and there's no reason to believe that he can't do the same in the pros. As far as a replacement, I'd support anybody from the organisation that wants the role. 

1.       Our 13-Win Streak has been snapped. How would describe the run the Marlins have been on and the 13-Game stretch as a whole?

It's been incredible... and it's not really over, just the undefeated part of it. I said from the outset of the season that we'll just get better and better as the season goes on and that's proving true. All parts of our team is proving that true. Such pride at the moment!

2.       During our leagues’ high win streak, what were your two favorite games from that run?

The ones where I was 3rd star. I've had little offensive output this season so it was nice to be rewarded the couple of times I actually make an impact!

3.       Now onto the Trade Deadline. With Myself & IR already having made a couple moves, are you satisfied with how the trade deadline was handled by the Marlins’ front office?

You brought in @OrbitingDeath ... how can I not be happy!? Everyone else is gravy. 

4.       In 32-Games since joining the Marlins, Maksim Yakolevsky [@Nepto] has accumulated 40 points, including 16 goals for the team! Along with being a great addition on the ice, he’s been a vocal member of the team in the lockeroom. What does Yakolevsky bring to the squad that has made him such a great fit in San Diego?

@Neptois amazing. Great presence on and off the ice! Leadership skills on and off the ice. Basically everything he does on the ice, he does off the ice - personality wise, anyway. He doesn't just sweat randomly in a grocery store 

5.       San Diego made some bold moves this past draft, selecting a noncapped defense pairing 1st and 2nd overall, then rolling the dice on an affiliate #1 Center, and two returning VHL greats. With all of those pieces coming together to create what looks to be a contender for the title this season, do you think those moves have already been validated or do you still believe there’s more to prove?

There's more to prove. We aren't top of the league. Not sure we will be before the end of the season, but the playoffs will definitely be the test. 

6.       Our lockeroom has had some deep discussions about certain VHL policies and procedures in the past and with that we’ll open it up to the Press Conference. If we could shoot on the league for a minute on behalf of our command-n-chief, why should @InstantRockstar get a shot at a GM role in the VHL main, where would you like to see him go, and who would you have take over for the Marlins that is NOT @IamMOOSE

@InstantRockstarhas always been kind and fair to me. His dealings in the minors have been very good. I believe it's harder building a team in the minors than the majors due to the rapid turnover of players, but he's been a consistent playoff contender year after year after year. I'll tell you that if he was a VHL GM and I was drafted by him, I'd would have full confidence in the team and would immediately re-sign with the team at the first opportunity. You can quote me on that. 

1.       Our 13-Win Streak has been snapped. How would describe the run the Marlins have been on and the 13-Game stretch as a whole?

I would say the run has been invigorating. I was just starting to get a little down on my player last Monday and then it felt like as soon as I expressed my discontent my player started popping the fuck off and going crazy. And with that our team kept winning. It was a hell of a run. Definitely something I will remember about my first time in the M.

2.       During our leagues’ high win streak, what were your two favorite games from that run?

Obviously the 10-2 game over Mississauga stands out because that was an absolute clinic by our team from top to bottom. The other would have to be the last game we won... we have a back to back against Mexico and then Philly. We managed to top the Kings before eventually conceding a losss. 

3.       Now onto the Trade Deadline. With Myself & IR already having made a couple moves, are you satisfied with how the trade deadline was handled by the Marlins’ front office?

I think you guys handled it great. Going out and getting Nepto ahead of all the other teams making deals really worked out well for us and he has fit in super well. Getting Upton should definitely help with depth on our blueline also. With Upton I would say we have the best defense in the league now, even putting us ahead of Vegas.

This was the Nepto I was hoping we would get in Yukon this season and for whatever reason his player didn't click for us. But luckily he ended up here and he has been crucial to getting our second line producing which I think has been the real catalyst behind our success lately. Before our scoring pretty much came from myself, Prout, Endrizzi and Red Lite... but since Yakolevsky came we've seen a ton of production from our 2nd line and also our 2nd pair D. Already knew Nepto was a good dude before coming here, so I wasn't surprised that he's fit so well with the boys in the locker room.

I think we haven't won anything yet and though regular season success is great and makes for good morale, it's important to keep our eyes on the prize. You guys went all in to get a Founder's Cup, not to finish 2nd in the West. I think we have done all we can to get to where we wanna be but the rest is in Simon's hands so we all better pray lol 

Uh this is a dicey one, I'd like to see IR goto wherever there is an empty spot... really doesn't matter where. I know he wouldn't be picky about it either haha. As for his replacement, I think there are tons of hungry VHL and VHLM AGMs that would make a great fit as IR's theoretical replacement. I would just hope it is someone who is hungry and works hard!

We are in the final games of season 75 and the San Diego Marlins will finish 2nd in the Conference and possibly 2nd overall in the league, meaning we are the third seed in the s75 playoffs! Congratulations to this amazing Marlins team and let’s go get a Founder’s Cup.

This week’s Presser for December 21st – December 27th:

1.      As the 3rd seed, we matchup with Miami for the postseason first, something we expected dating back a few Pressers ago. How do you think we stack up with the defending champions?

2.      Interesting development to close the season with Philly taking a bit of a slump to finish. With that said, is Philadelphia more likely to be eliminated Halifax/Yukon or do you believe Mexico City will be upset in the first round? Explain?

3.      In a heavy in history matchup between Saskatoon & Las Vegas, who do you think has an edge in that series?

4.      Who has been San Diego’s most UNDERRATED player this season?

5.      With many of our Marlins going to the VHL next season, how do you feel about where you’re headed and how your VHL team finished this season?

6.      Finally, a Christmas question. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie? No, no, in all seriousness, how will you be spending the holiday?

12 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

We are in the final games of season 75 and the San Diego Marlins will finish 2nd in the Conference and possibly 2nd overall in the league, meaning we are the third seed in the s75 playoffs! Congratulations to this amazing Marlins team and let’s go get a Founder’s Cup.

1.      As the 3rd seed, we matchup with Miami for the postseason first, something we expected dating back a few Pressers ago. How do you think we stack up with the defending champions?

2.      Interesting development to close the season with Philly taking a bit of a slump to finish. With that said, is Philadelphia more likely to be eliminated Halifax/Yukon or do you believe Mexico City will be upset in the first round? Explain?

3.      In a heavy in history matchup between Saskatoon & Las Vegas, who do you think has an edge in that series?

5.      With many of our Marlins going to the VHL next season, how do you feel about where you’re headed and how your VHL team finished this season?

6.      Finally, a Christmas question. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie? No, no, in all seriousness, how will you be spending the holiday?

1) I’m feeling very good. I like our chances and we all need to keep fighting together and if not capped to just earn. It’s like I said before any team can win it but I think we have something special here.

2) Mexico City would been fun to see get upset and it’s possible I just think that there chances of winning is a good percentage.

3) personally I’m leaning towards LVA. Spartan is a good GM and has got some good players towards the deadline that to me shows there just looking to compete and they’ve had a very solid season so that’s who I’d pick.

4). Without a doubt Booms player. Or we could go and say our goalie gets over looked cause we have a strong team upfront. The forward core has a lot skill and talent where I don’t think there underrated in the slightest.

5) I’m hoping for a good offseason and draft. I’m looking to make a difference for my club at NYA as they aren’t the greatest but they chose to take a shot at me and drafting me so I want to prove I was worth it and hopefully be a good building piece for them in the new core.

6) drunk. Going to see my girlfriends family and that’s honestly about it.

1.      As the 3rd seed, we matchup with Miami for the postseason first, something we expected dating back a few Pressers ago. How do you think we stack up with the defending champions?

I think we can hold our own and are capable of sweeping them to send them out of the playoffs.

2.      Interesting development to close the season with Philly taking a bit of a slump to finish. With that said, is Philadelphia more likely to be eliminated Halifax/Yukon or do you believe Mexico City will be upset in the first round? Explain?

I do not see Mexico City being kicked out in round one. They are too good for that. Philadelphia has been shaky but they are still a good team.

3.      In a heavy in history matchup between Saskatoon & Las Vegas, who do you think has an edge in that series?

It will be a great series for sure. Las Vegas added a lot to their roster just prior to the end of the season, but Saskatoon are very capable.

4.      Who has been San Diego’s most UNDERRATED player this season?

It could be any number of players, but our goalie Olsen is not appreciated very much.

5.      With many of our Marlins going to the VHL next season, how do you feel about where you’re headed and how your VHL team finished this season?

I don't know where I will be playing next season. I am happy for all of the Marlins players that will be going to play at the next level.

6.      Finally, a Christmas question. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie? No, no, in all seriousness, how will you be spending the holiday?

I do not have a television so am not sure about the first question. As for any plans, I think I will be by myself crying into my eggnog.

On 12/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, IamMOOSE said:

My old team, can’t wait to get my chance to make sure they can’t go back to back

Mexico City definitely won’t be upset, but I think there could be a possible upset brewing for Philly

I like LV, but Saskatoon is good as well. Hard to decide the winner for that matchup 

Frank Funk, not a first liner but had 44pts and 7 gwg, great depth

I’m happy to play another year in the VHLM next year, Riga is still rebuilding so I look forward to hopping up and helping the team when we are ready to push for the playoffs

Yes die hard is a Christmas movie, and I’ll spend my holiday with my family, nothing crazy due to covid

Press Conference, week of December 28th – January 3rd

1.    Amazing series against Miami with the big sweep. Was the Miami series what you expected?

2.    We’re onto round two in a matchup with Philadelphia I believe. What is the strategy to taking on the top team in the East?

3.    Who was the MVP of round one? For San Diego? For the VHLM?

4.    With Chicago and Moscow moving on, what is your prediction for the Continental Cup of the VHL?

5.    Which series has surprised you most so far across both, the VHL and VHLM?

6.    With the New Year coming, what are some goals you have for our next loop around the sun?

1.    Amazing series against Miami with the big sweep. Was the Miami series what you expected?

Not at all. I knew we had a good shot. But to sweep. thats awesome.

2.    We’re onto round two in a matchup with Philadelphia I believe. What is the strategy to taking on the top team in the East?

Same as the first series score big and dont let any big plays thru

3.    Who was the MVP of round one? For San Diego? For the VHLM?

The team.  

4.    With Chicago and Moscow moving on, what is your prediction for the Continental Cup of the VHL?

Us and Chicago

5.    Which series has surprised you most so far across both, the VHL and VHLM?

I think ours with the sweep

6.    With the New Year coming, what are some goals you have for our next loop around the sun?

Just keep doing what we are doing 

Press Conference, week of December 28th – January 3rd

1.    Amazing series against Miami with the big sweep. Was the Miami series what you expected?

Yes, it was a surprise result if I'm being honest. I was always hopeful that we would defeat the Marauders, but to sweep to victory I didn't expect that at all.

2.    We’re onto round two in a matchup with Philadelphia I believe. What is the strategy to taking on the top team in the East?

The Reapers are always a tough opponent and it will be a hell of a battle against them. I think our defense needs to shut down their great forward group and allow our guys to counterattack whenever possible. 

Based purely on points, probably Fertitta from Halifax. For us, I don't want to say Odinsson, so I'll go with Endrizzi. As for the VHLM, I'm staying local ; Scotty Kaberle has been awesome for us and has been a points machine despite being a blueliner.

4.    With Chicago and Moscow moving on, what is your prediction for the Continental Cup of the VHL?

I never like predicting a series at such an early stage. Despite my dislike of Vancouver, they look good.

I'd say Seattle against Chicago. It surprised the hell out of me and has caused some controversy amongst certain members.

6.    With the New Year coming, what are some goals you have for our next loop around the sun?

Finish my house, get in a better head space and live a happier life. Maybe this is the year. 2020 can fuck off.

1.    Amazing series against Miami with the big sweep. Was the Miami series what you expected?

Definitly, I knew we had a good chance in this matchup and it went as expected.

2.    We’re onto round two in a matchup with Philadelphia I believe. What is the strategy to taking on the top team in the East?

Ask for a few re-sims until we do win some lucky ones.

3.    Who was the MVP of round one? For San Diego? For the VHLM?

I don't look further as our own team, Gunnar Odinsson ❤️

4.    With Chicago and Moscow moving on, what is your prediction for the Continental Cup of the VHL?

An expansion team will win it!

5.    Which series has surprised you most so far across both, the VHL and VHLM?

The Chicago dominance altogether

6.    With the New Year coming, what are some goals you have for our next loop around the sun?

I hope to be drafted this year.

Edited by OrbitingDeath

I did not expect the sweep! It was obvious we had the upper hand but to just blow them away in 4 games... I was predicting 5 at least. Great to see. Proud of the lads.  

Play The Rock more... if we don't, we'll lose! Trust me, I can see the future! No looking back. 

Gunnar has been playing EXCEPTIONALLY well. He's the MVP of Round 1 for all teams. I really hope the Rock and him can play together in the future! 

I would have guessed Moscow to beat Malmo... but it's weird to see Malmo back in the finals after all these seasons. I think the last time was when Marleau was in his first or second season! GOOD ON THEM 

Again, I would have to say that it's the Malmo defeat of Moscow. Moscow have asserted themselves as staple contenders so whenever you bring down a regime like that it's a surprise!

The Rock needs to be drafte

The Rock needs to win The Stolzy

The Rock needs to be the hits leader

The Rock needs to temper his expectations

This will be for EVERYONE to just get to know each other! :) 

1) how do you feel the Marlins did last season? Do you have high hopes this season?

2) what will be your biggest offseason goal? 

3) what’s something you could tell our new GM for a greeting? 

4) Popeyes chicken or KFC? 

5) what’s something you liked the most about what IR did? Do you have any final words for the first and one of the best GM’s in San Diego/ VHLM

6) what’s something you’d like management do to help discord LR activity this season? 

1) I think the Marlins had a good season, but this season will be even BETTER!

2) It would be cool if near the end of the off season I hit 400 TPE!

3) Sup you big hunk!

4) Oh man.... this one is tough. I'll always be a fan of KFC, but Popeyes has a great chicken sandwich.

5) I liked how active he was with his players and how much he engaged with others. I feel honored to follow the legacy that IR established in San Diego.

6) I'm not really sure, I suppose I'm waiting to find out!

@LuluSalesAway

Edited by thadthrasher

On 1/11/2021 at 1:56 AM, Prout said:

1) how do you feel the Marlins did last season? Do you have high hopes this season?

I think we had a really strong year and could have easily gone all the way if we had a tad bit more luck. I think we're set up to do very well this season as well, I'm looking forward to taking on a bigger role this year and stepping into the big shoes left by Lite

Rehab from my injury and get back to full fitness and start improving my game again.

Hey man, looking forward to seeing what you do with the team, you've got big expectations to live up but have fun and the wins will come along with it.

KFC, never had Popeyes as it's not really a thing in the UK

5) what’s something you liked the most about what IR did? Do you have any final words for the first and one of the best GM’s in San Diego/ VHLM

He was always very high energy in the discord and wasn't afraid to fiddle around with the lines a lot to see what works. I guess thanks for believing in me twice, hope I've paid you back enough for spending picks on me.

6) what’s something you’d like management do to help discord LR activity this season? 

Not sure really, keep up with the press conferences, highlight people who are having good games. The usual stuff really.

PRESSER TIME PLEASE DO THIS BEFORE NEXT SUNDAY AND GET YOUR TPE!

1) VHL and VHLM drafts are officially done, how do you feel on your players draft position or if you weren’t drafted how well you feeling about the Marlins?

2) new season will be starting up again in no time! What’s your season goals? Is it more offence? Better defensive stats? 

3) what’s better? The office- the American version or parks and rec?

(please note you may be traded with wrong answers ;)

4) what’s been something you’ve been enjoying lately? Anything new and exciting?

5) what’s one thing you’d bring to a San Diego Marlin pot luck? A go to favourite dish?

6) what’s one area the management could improve for this season for your experiences?  

6 hours ago, Prout said:

1) VHL and VHLM drafts are officially done, how do you feel on your players draft position or if you weren’t drafted how well you feeling about the Marlins?

I got drafted 17th so overall I feel I should have gone a bit higher but I think it's a blessing in disguise to end up at the Americans, especially as it means I'll get to play alongside Red Lite for some more seasons.

6 hours ago, Prout said:

2) new season will be starting up again in no time! What’s your season goals? Is it more offence? Better defensive stats? 

I'd like to become the main offensive focus of the Marlins, I feel like I produced well last season given my role as a 3rd or 4th option but this season I want to show I can merge my efficiency with increased volume.

6 hours ago, Prout said:

Haven't watched full episodes but I've seen a fair amount of clips etc from both shows, I think i probably prefer Parks and Rec.

6 hours ago, Prout said:

4) what’s been something you’ve been enjoying lately? Anything new and exciting?

I've been getting back into racing games lately, I joined an F1 2020 discord league that hosts weekly races which is a lot of fun and also playing a lot of Dirt Rally. I've also been playing a bit of DnD with friends and making my first foray into league of legends.

6 hours ago, Prout said:

5) what’s one thing you’d bring to a San Diego Marlin pot luck? A go to favourite dish?

Probably some really good brownies, nice and gooey in the middle with a good crunch on the outside. I like to poke a few squares of chocolate into them just before they leave the oven too.

6 hours ago, Prout said:

6) what’s one area the management could improve for this season for your experiences?  

More playing time for me of course :D 

12 hours ago, Prout said:

1. I am feeling great about the marlins I think the marlins have a good team and I can see them having a great season this year.

2. I really want to be the best defenseman I can possibly be. I am not looking for to much my rookie year but hopefully i do well.

3. I have never watched either one but Rookie of the year is my favorite movie but i dont like shows or movies.

4. I have been enjoying going to the gym with my friend and improving everyday. Hopefully for work i can go to a new department soon.

5. Locker room activity, and hard working on the ice and off.

6. Learning new things and improving my game each and everyday.

19 minutes ago, jared said:

1. I am feeling great about the marlins I think the marlins have a good team and I can see them having a great season this year.

2. I really want to be the best defenseman I can possibly be. I am not looking for to much my rookie year but hopefully i do well.

3. I have never watched either one but Rookie of the year is my favorite movie but i dont like shows or movies.

4. I have been enjoying going to the gym with my friend and improving everyday. Hopefully for work i can go to a new department soon.

5. Locker room activity, and hard working on the ice and off.

6. Learning new things and improving my game each and everyday.

We'd love to have you on the team, man! We need a solid D man.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, Prout said:

I don't know, I just got here. But high hopes for sure!

Learn how VHL works.

Wassup thaddy daddy

Neither

I didn't know him. I have no final words because I did not know him.

More videos of that handsome GM

On 1/17/2021 at 10:28 PM, Prout said:

1. I was not drafted but I feel I can be a key piece to this team.

2. to have a good save percentage. It wasn’t up that much last year even though I only played 5 games. I want to get the chance to get at least .900 this year.

3. Office 

4. playing games with friends

5. I just happened to get an offer and accepted.

6. this is my first season here so I don’t have many complaints yet.

1. Are you excited for the draft?

While I wasn’t around for it I was very excited to look over the results and meet some of my teammates! 

2. What is your game plan, going into this season? Make a decent name for myself and hopefully help lead San Diego on a deep run in the postseason.

3. What attribute(s)  are you going to try to make your player become better at this season? The most important attribute I will be working on to me is gonna be defense and my shot. 

4. Is your player going to be better or worse this year? It is my first season but I hope he is soils! 

5. Are you excited to be back to playing soon?

Very

6. What are going to work on the most, to help you improve, this season?

My defense and shot 

FUN QUESTION: Who’s is your favorite hockey player? (Not Required)

Saku Koivu 

On 1/17/2021 at 11:28 PM, Prout said:

Im feeling pretty good, I like some of the new guys, they seem willing to get better and learn under our great new management

On 1/17/2021 at 11:28 PM, Prout said:

Definitely wanna be above 1ppg, I’m gonna be capped the whole season so hopefully it’s a good one

(please note you may be traded with wrong answers ;)) The office, never really got into parks n rec but it’s a good show 

4) what’s been something you’ve been enjoying lately? Anything new and exciting? I’ve enjoyed getting back into sports and everything after a month long break

Definitely some fried chicken, really good no matter where or when 

6) what’s one area the management could improve for this season for your experiences?  I’ve had a very good experience so I can’t really complain  about anything

Presser time!! 

What’s your favourite movie? 

Whats the reason you made your player be playing it’s position? 

Do you have season goals set for yourself? If so how are you making out on them

If you had to choose a number for your player what would you pick?

is Thad the worlds best boss? Should we look at getting him a mug for his hard work this season?

can we improve our discord LR activity and maybe add things to get closer together? What’s your suggestion on more engagement from each other?