[S69] Calgary releases Thorny Underyew

VHL Bot

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Thanks for taking him in a trade! 

Yeah if you are trying to say you fleeced me in some way you will recall I told you he held no value to me and he was a throw in cap dump. So I lost nothing, you gave up a third overall for him

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah if you are trying to say you fleeced me in some way you will recall I told you he held no value to me and he was a throw in cap dump. So I lost nothing, you gave up a third overall for him

I got enough back in that deal If I remember correctly and back to back final appearances. I think Seattle has had more success this season alone compared to your current tenure with Calgary so chirp all you want like you usually do. It seems it’s all you’re really good at.  :P 

Just now, Banackock said:

I got enough back in that deal If I remember correctly and back to back final appearances. I think Seattle has had more success this season alone compared to your current tenure with Calgary so chirp all you want like you usually do. It seems it’s all you’re really good at.  :P 

Good enough to make three finals in a row in my tender and win a cup as well. What you got back had nothing to do with Underyew because I gave up nothing for him. It was a cap dump dumb ass and you know it. Throwing inactives into trades as a cap dump then claiming you won the trade because the guy is inactive is something only someone with your inflated ass head would do

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Good enough to make three finals in a row in my tender and win a cup as well. What you got back had nothing to do with Underyew because I gave up nothing for him. It was a cap dump dumb ass and you know it. Throwing inactives into trades as a cap dump then claiming you won the trade because the guy is inactive is something only someone with your inflated ass head would do

That’s not why we won the trade, lmao... and that’s not what I was thinking. That was the Frostbeard trade or something? Lol

How long ago was this cup and finals appearances? Are you sure you were GM? Or was it one of your usual assistants that got you there? Chirp all you want but I don’t have drama amongst my own team and I don’t have players on my own team that think I’m a lazy prick GM. Be the pussy you are and block me on here too, old man. I also don’t have to manipulate my own players to hate other squads like you to because you’re a paranoid dink. :P 

Good luck this season to whoever is running your team this time around. :cheers:

Edited by Banackock

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

That’s not why we won the trade, lmao... and that’s not what I was thinking. That was the Frostbeard trade or something? Lol

How long ago was this cup and finals appearances? Are you sure you were GM? Or was it one of your usual assistants that got you there? Chirp all you want but I don’t have drama amongst my own team and I don’t have players on my own team that think I’m a lazy prick GM. Be the pussy you are and block me on here too, old man. 

Good luck this season to whoever is running your team this time around. :cheers:

I don’t have you blocked anywhere and only did on discord for a couple days because you wouldn’t stop blowing it up for trades while tampering with my players

12 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I don’t have you blocked anywhere and only did on discord for a couple days because you wouldn’t stop blowing it up for trades while tampering with my players

You didn’t answer when your playoff success was. I don’t recall it being recent? 

Yes. I tampered with all your players. Email. Skype. MySpace. Nexopia and even went to your stomping grounds on BeARealGM.com. 

Edited by Banackock
Just having fun. :)

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Banackock said:

You didn’t answer when your playoff success was. I don’t recall it being recent? 

Yes. I tampered with all your players. Email. Skype. MySpace. Nexopia and even went to your stomping grounds on BeARealGM.com. 

You forgot neopets!

16 minutes ago, Banackock said:

S61, 62, 63 finals with cup in 62. Doesn’t seem forever ago to me. But congrats on your recent success. You did a good job snagging my pieces when I was cash strapped af

This is so entertaining... Love it when Bana and Bush are having fun.

I don't think you can say that Bana stole anything. Every trade that has happened needed CGY approval. 

Trade that involved John Frostbeard was weird from CGY side. (Trade didn't need to happen, it was just desperation by CGY management)

Trade that sent back to SEA Joel Ylonen was good for both sides.

Trade that sent Leph Twinger was decent and could even be tipped to CGY.