Tagger wins first Founders Cup

Tagger

It’s been over six years since I joined the VHL and, despite having several players make their way out of the VHLM comfortably enough, they never found themselves drafted into the pros on the back of a Founders Cup victory. Whether that be from finding myself on bad teams (My stint on the Wild in S34 had myself and Smarch as the only actives on the roster and with Oslo in S51, I was the only active), bad/lazy management (The first GM of the S43 Bratislava Watchmen got sacked and his replacement never tried to get any of the deadline recreates) or actually GMing myself out of a chance of winning with a player (I was GM of the S55 Aces team that knocked out the heavily-favoured Storm team that featured Aackckqz Ky), a Founders Cup opportunity just never really came to pass. 

So luckily I found my way onto the Wild for Season 69 and, well based on our roster, if we didn’t win this time then I think it’s be fair to say that the higher powers were just conspiring to fuck me over for that time I theorised about removing the VHLM back in S49. I certainly played my part as well, leading the VHLM in playoff points, so thanks to @Peace for setting this opportunity up!

Also, this is the first time writing a PT on my phone and it sucks!