Continental Cup Finals GM 6: Riga Reign vs. Seattle Bears

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Continental Cup Finals GM 6: Riga Reign vs. Seattle Bears
2 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Firstly, @hedgehog337 hell of a series big man. Props to you and all of Riga for going this far.

Now with that said,

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS, BACK TO BACK!

Good season and series Riga - 1.

Im probably gonna do some form of media but just wanted to say this is wild. This was the season we planned to win when we all got drafted into the Bears. Here we are winning back to back cups and doing it against all odds and a majority of teams rooting against the CHAMPIONS

BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS BEARS!!!

gg and gratz to @Banackock and Seattle. Was nice series, especially the first two games. Wish some goalie didn't choke the last two games and could make it closer, but I guess he never was really good to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Is this the last time I outwardly sigh at Kriketers?

Maybe. for different reasons though.

i see you good job GIF by Bounce

Congrats to the champions!

I may have wanted Riga to win but in all seriousness I respect what Seattle has accomplished. Winning back to back is no easy feat. Great season Bears!

See you on the ice real soon...?

Edited by Jubis

@Banackock

Thanks for taking in Twinger to give him a cup for his final outing in the VHL! He even got a damn assist in this cup clinching win!

Also big thanks to the Bears for being so awesome to me this season and just in general in the Discord chat. It's been fun.

GG to the Riga Reign. Twinger wins a cup with them, then wins a cup against them on his way out.

I know some people hate the Bears, but just be happy that I won, okay?