Continental Cup Finals GM 6: Riga Reign vs. Seattle Bears

VHL Games

On 1/8/2020 at 1:57 AM, Jubis said:

i see you good job GIF by Bounce

Congrats to the champions!

I may have wanted Riga to win but in all seriousness I respect what Seattle has accomplished. Winning back to back is no easy feat. Great season Bears!

See you on the ice real soon...?

What shit talking @Banackock ?  I respect you guys. I admire the season you guys had and maybe am envious. My players career is young and I will win my 1st cup eventually. 

If you mean other threads. Oh yes I most definitely shit talk.  Not because I'm a prick but becausec it's fun ?

Just now, Jubis said:

What shit talking @Banackock ?  I respect you guys. I admire the season you guys had and maybe am envious. My players career is young and I will win my 1st cup eventually. 

If you mean other threads. Oh yes I most definitely shit talk.  Not because I'm a prick but becausec it's fun ?

You didn't make playoffs. We won the cup for the 2nd straight season. Don't say Seattle is shit. Be wise with your shit talking.

This is one of the best Seattle teams ever constructed. 

music video mv GIF

Just now, Banackock said:

You didn't make playoffs. We won the cup for the 2nd straight season. Don't say Seattle is shit. Be wise with your shit talking.

This is one of the best Seattle teams ever constructed. 

music video mv GIF

I never said you guys were shit. I said we Wranglers were shiting on you guys like this -------> 

poop GIF

But no need to get all triggered. I cant speak for everyone  but my trolling and chirping is honestly just in good fun. We missed the playoffs and you guys won the cup and I'm still willing to try and scrap

2 minutes ago, Jubis said:

I never said you guys were shit. I said we Wranglers were shiting on you guys like this -------> 

poop GIF

But no need to get all triggered. I cant speak for everyone  but my trolling and chirping is honestly just in good fun. We missed the playoffs and you guys won the cup and I'm still willing to try and scrap

imagination GIF