Sign in to follow this  
VHL Bot

TOR/CGY; S69 off-season

Recommended Posts

Toronto receives:

Owen May

Roadkill Steve

Teemu Lehtinen Jr

S71 CGY 1st

S72 CGY 2nd


Calgary receives:

JB Rift

Jordan Tonn



This trade has been accepted by all parties and is pending league approval.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems pretty obvious: slight downgrade from Wahl and Rift and secure 3 out of top 4 picks in S70 to build around (while giving up a lower 1st).

 

Pretty sensible given Wahl's already tried to retire twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Seems pretty obvious: slight downgrade from Wahl and Rift and secure 3 out of top 4 picks in S70 to build around (while giving up a lower 1st).

 

Pretty sensible given Wahl's already tried to retire twice.

 

But Rift will be an auto retire next off season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Victor said:

Both Rift and Wahl are S64s... unless the old GM rule still applies to Rift?

 

To be honest im not sure now that we got rid of the GM player 2.... TO THE BLUE ROOM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Victor said:

Seems pretty obvious: slight downgrade from Wahl and Rift and secure 3 out of top 4 picks in S70 to build around (while giving up a lower 1st).

 

Pretty sensible given Wahl's already tried to retire twice.

Doesn't even mention me. A 700 TPE player 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Victor said:

Both Rift and Wahl are S64s... unless the old GM rule still applies to Rift?

Yeah personally I thought we got rid of the auto-retirement element of the two player rule quite a bit ago (I think we changed it to the old GM player became an FA upon the new GM player being drafted in the VHL (even if traded, like The Charm was), although whether that would apply with every GM players required to be drafted idk)

Edited by Tagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Yeah personally I thought we got rid of the auto-retirement element of the two player rule quite a bit ago (I think we changed it to the old GM player became an FA upon the new GM player being drafted in the VHL (even if traded, like The Charm was), although whether that would apply with even GM players required to be drafted idk)

Yeah in the last 15 minutes I remembered the forced FA thing and am now wondering whether by grandfathering Rift that means that is the most recent rule that applies to him.

 

Probably not, unless Peace chooses to draft himself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.