Berocka Questions Thread

Berocka

hmm well you're the mississauga agm so I figured these would be good for a first try at a podcast 

something simple such as... 

What has it been like to work with Gustav? 

What's one(or multiple) story you remember from the locker room? 

Your roster has been depleted of many of your top players either moving up or leaving for the draft, other than obviously getting your current players to step up, how do you plan to address this situation having very little draft picks in the next couple drafts? 

last one might be tough to answer but I feel like you could use the other two start discussions and you could expand upon them. best of luck and I'll be looking forward to listening!

The first day of the offseason has seen trades going off like mad. We haven't even had a deadline this busy in decades of seasons, let alone a random offseason. Winners and losers? Either on an overall basis or of the trades individually

1.Shrimp off or on the barbie?
2. How was your experience with the finals against Saskatoon?
3. Nice holidays, good start to the year?
4. Cricket, you have to talk about Howzat. People, join up!

5. Is this a knife?
Image result for knife"

Edited by Elmebeck

If you could play on the top line of any team with any players currently in the VHL, who would be on it? (Forwards, yourself, and another D man with who in net?)

Same question, but with NHL players?

If you weren't on Seattle, what other team would you like to play on?

What would you name an expansion team if you could choose?

What did you want to be when you were little?

Favorite super hero?

(Question Part 1):

With the starting goalie being called up so soon, how do you think his overall performance was (for his 1 season with the Hounds)?

(Question Part 2):

Looking back at Season 69 now that it's over, was drafting me 5th Overall worth it?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing your podcast B!

-I'm finally here to ask you questions! How worried were you before? How surprised? How offended?

-Who's your favorite person in the VHL who you've never been in a team locker room with?

-Trash talk aside, what are your honest thoughts on Malmo?

-Calgary seems to be doing their best to heat things up with Seattle recently. Your thoughts on the situation?

-What specifically have you learned as an AGM, and what do you believe you still have to learn about running a team?

-Take all three GMs you've had (myself, Rayzor, and Bana) and give advice to each one from the perspective of the other two.

-What happens when Seattle's S67 players all begin to depreciate and basically take up roster and cap space? If you were GM, what would you do to keep the team running after the draft class is out the door?

• 4 weeks later...

1. Do Australians do the normal chicken/turkey/ham for Christmas or do y'all do some other shit too like Kangaroo/Koala/stingray?

2. What are some Australian pastries that are dope that you'd encourage foreigners to try when over visiting?

3. What are some snacks that are quality that we may not find in North America etc.

4. Have you seen snow?

5. Thoughts on your player this season?

6. Thoughts on Seattle season so far?

7. How do you feel you could improve your VSN podcast series etc?

8. What is a weird thing Australians do?

9. What is a weird thing foreigners do to you?

10. Food you love and hate? 

11. What are you scared of BEROCKA?! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 7:28 AM, Berocka said:

Hi VHL,

I am thinking of trying my hand at doing a podcast if you would like to ask me any questions I will try my best to answer them in the first edition.

@GustavMattias please ask me at least 1 question

What are your thoughts on the upcoming draft and what do you think the future is for the top tiers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...