S37 World Cup Player Eligibility List

Devise

For GM's and players to look at. 

S37 World Cup Player Eligibility List

That is the list of all the countries/teams and players for them. You'll notice however that some of the lower end TPE VHLM players are missing. I have them on spreadsheet but with the exception of Team World I didn't include any players under 100 TPE for most squads as their chances of making it were slim. The Mercs team doesn't have any players on the list. That'll get filled in after GM's select their rosters. 

Also note that the Team World has zero eligible goalies. The plan is to either allow a goalie who doesn't get selected from another team after the Mercs get a selection to play, or to have HEL G or another 200 TPE CPU goalie be on their squad. 

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me. :D 

No they haven't. We had this discussion when I had Berger play an extra World Cup. And there was Julien way back when. And every good 8-season inactive ever.

I seem to remember Schwarz not being able too, but whatever it's S38.

Question: would my guy be eligible for USA and Europe with dual citizenship?

In real life, a player is eligible for either nation until he plays a game for them, after which he cannot change.

Ali has a better shot at making team Europe >.>

Question: would my guy be eligible for USA and Europe with dual citizenship?

In real life, a player is eligible for either nation until he plays a game for them, after which he cannot change.

Ali has a better shot at making team Europe >.>

Should KJA go Team USA or Team World?? hmmmm...

Right now your eligible for the nations I have you listed. Which would be USA and World for both of you. If neither of you make those rosters then you still have a chance to make the Merc roster keep in mind. 

wow no goalies for Team World :(

As the original posts states we will likely veto a goalie to your team. Team Canada has 4 goalies and Team Europe has 3. Which means Team Merc will get to select two goalies out of three who due to the math of it won't get selected for another team. So we will either allow the remaining goalie to join Team World or let you guys use a CPU goalie. But yeah it's one of the issues we faced for sure. 

• Commissioner

As the original posts states we will likely veto a goalie to your team. Team Canada has 4 goalies and Team Europe has 3. Which means Team Merc will get to select two goalies out of three who due to the math of it won't get selected for another team. So we will either allow the remaining goalie to join Team World or let you guys use a CPU goalie. But yeah it's one of the issues we faced for sure.

Should just allow Chekhov to play an exta WC since he'd actually fall under team world. Just saying.